• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures in Hogwarts

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    "No, it's not a rat. But what were you going to say?"
    I smiled deftly, hoping she wouldn't guess my secret...

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    "Well, actually, they did. I'm probably the first and only muggle-born to ever be in Slytherin..."

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    She was, again, walking for hours. She got lost again. She did find one door but she saw Slytherins going inside. She sighed and sat down at chair she saw near the Slytherin common room, and waited for anyone to come so she ask how to get to the Gryffindor common room.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    I looked up and placed a hand on his shoulder."Don't worry.I have a bit of Siren in me, so I'm not wholely pure-blooded anyways- as if it matters!Well, at least I have a fellow 'black sheep' of Slytherin friend, so we can tough it out, I know it." I said, trying to lighten up the mood.

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    "Truth is, my dad's a werewolf. He had a brother who was a wizard. They went to the forest and my dad was afflicted with lycanthropy. My mom loved my dad all the same, though. And that 'thing' you saw was a tail. I always have it, for some reason this keeps me from transforming on full moons..."

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    A tail! "Wow..." I gasped, then I grinned. "Oh, place me in, or near an ocean, or lake, then, next thing you know, I have a scailly fish tail!But it's not too safe considering the reputation some Sirens have...." I shuddered.Then, seeing my hand was still on his shoulder, I quickly took it off.Luckily, embarassed as I was, I didn't blush.

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    "Don't worry about the hand. It's quite all right. You're a lot kinder than even my parents would be..."

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    "Right. By the way, the only reason I'm in Slytherin is under Snape's request. Odd as it may seem, it's true..."
    I gathered my school materials and walked out of the dormitory, hoping Terra would follow.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    I also went up to gather my things, and returned to the common room.Then, I stepped out of the passage into the hall, were Kite was standing."Right then, what's our first class?I didn't get the schedule yet." I asked as I slung a strap of my bag over my shoulder.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Crystal decided to take a walk around the grounds. Wha...? There goes the gray thing again!!! Aware of the rules, but too curious about the gray thing, I /Crystal run(s) into the Forbidden Forest after the gray thing.*sighs and wishes she had a friend who would do things like this with her* At least then I wouldn't be in detention alone when they found me...

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    "Potions. With Snape. And since he know's I'm half werewolf, he'll be on me like a bee on honey... I was born in the U.S., but my family moved to England when I was 10 1/2, to be closer to Hogwarts. Where are you from?"

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    When she got her things she ran outside and ran to the corridor. She went past the Slytherin common room. She didn't know where to go so she kept on running...until she hit a girl with dirty blonde hair and fell. "Sorry!" Berii said, standing up.

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    "Funny I'd finally meet someone who didn't freak out over my tail... I have to wear robes all the time and I tell them it's a rat that follows me..."
    I smiled as I looked at Terra, then at our destination.
    "Here we are... Potions."
    I walked in, and many of the students were pointing at me and laughing. A part of me just wanted to strangle them one by one... then again, that would just get me killed.
    "Mr. Nathaniel. Our werewolf Mudblood. Stunning combination, isn't it? Take your seat in the back, and shut up. You're going to be ignored by me and like it. Understood?"
    I nodded obediently, and sat down in the back. Snape told Terra to take her seat.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    I smiled back.
    I had just turned my head to look at a broomstick someone was carrieng when "Ah!" something crashed into me, and I fell to the floor, my dirty blonde hair in my eyes, my cheek slammed against the floor.Sitting up, and rubbing my cheek, I heard a voice."Sorry!" I reached over to pull my bag over.I stood up, and hoisted the bag onto my shoulder again."It's okay, really, it is." I said as I looked at the girl.

"Sorry!Gotta go!Bye!" I hurried after Kite.

Snape smirked at us."Sit." I obeyed, watching Kite out of the corner of my eye.

Back