• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures in Hogwarts

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
    I suddenly noticed that I had left Soraya by the lake. I went to get her.
    Down by the lake I saw Soraya running away from the two Slytherin boys.
    I ran up to them.
    "What do you want Mudblood" they said. The word hurt me.
    "Densaugeo!" I said.
    The boys stood there. Their front teeth getting bigger and bigger.
    I kicked them each in the shin, and jumped onto Soraya. I dropped her off by the forest, and ran into The Gryffindor Common Room once again.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    I had finally finished studying right after dinner. I took a stroll around Hogwarts, when i passed the Hospital Wing. I saw the two boys in the crying as Pomfrey was trying to cast a spell on them. I watched the the door, then Pomfrey exited the Hospital Wing to get something. I walked in and said, "How have you boys been doing? Who have you ticked off that they enlarged your teeth?" I chuckled at my comment.

"Shut! Your girlfriend did this to us!" They yelled back at me.

I felt myself starting to blush at this comment, cause I was starting to feel like Karli was my girlfriend, but when she said she wasn't sure about me that got me alittle worried. But when I was done acting like a fool I took notice of what they said, "She would never hurt anyone on purpose. What did you do?" My voice was calm and I wasn't feeling any hatred, which surprised me.

"Um........Why should we tell you!?" They said trying to come up with a come back.

"I think you forgot who I was!?" I said sounding surprised, a bit of my sarcasism. "Let me remind you!" I said hold my hand out in front of me. I slowly lifted my hand in the air. The two boys started to rise. I then closed my open hand into a fist, and I was choking them again. "I can do more harm then Karli can ever hope to do! So tell me right now!" I said with a surprisingly calm voice.

"Okay we'll tell you, just let us down." They manage to say.

I let them down on the beds they were sitting in. "Now tell me or I'll actally do harm to you. The choking is just a warning." I said as my voice turn menacingly low, I had a grin on my face also.

"Well we kind of called her...." They started, figuring that I would hurt them more if they didn't tell me. They continued, "We sort of......kind of.....called her" They then said in a low voice, that was pathetic and weak, "a mudblood." They then shut their eyes and waited for the pain.

But they opened their eyes with a look of surprise when I started laughing. "Is that it? I mean is that all you could think of to call her? I thought you guys were better than that. But I must say if I was there with her when you called her that, you would have got more than enlarged teeth." I said laughing harder.

"But mudblood is the worst name you can call a wizard or witch." They said laughing at my stupidity.

"I could have come up with better. If I were you I would have said, 'You freaken biatch you can't form a spell to save your life, you can only do the little magic tricks you get off of Johann!.' or something like this, 'Come on, do something to us! Something besides turn our robes on fire and try to scare us. Cause we know your nothing without Johann, if you care to prove us wrong, try it!'" I said laughing over their pathetic voices.

"Wow! You are good...." They said looking at one enother.

"But if I catch you saying anything harmful to Karli, or any of my friends. First you'll have to answer to my fist, then have to answer to my snake side, which isn't very nice trust me, then you'll have to answer to Flame." I said laughing.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    OOC: OK.

BIC:
    "Karli," I said. "we better get packing. The train leaves tomorrow!"
    I went up stairs. But before I did any packing, I walked back down. "Karli may I stay with you? I don't have a real home. I was raised at an orphanage..."

Back