• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures in Hogwarts

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    OOC: Okay.

IC: "Hey! Yeah I'm ready. But I'm leaving school early cause I'm living with my dad in New Zealand. So I want to know how you truly feel about me, cause if I don't know before I go, it's going to be tearing me apart this summer. I'm leaving after dinner tonight." I said calmly as I led her to a table.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    I shook my head and sighed deeply. I then got up and walked out the entrance, and not turning to say see you later. When I was far enough away I hit the wall and said, "She doesn't get it! She doesn't get that I'm leaving today! She doesn't get that I need to know, because my father said we might just stay in New Zealand, if I can't find a reason to stay! And if she doesn't love me, then there's no reason to even desire to come back here! Will might convince me to stay though. But I'm not sure he can!" I yelled as I started repeatedly hitting the corner of the hallway, until finally I broke a chunk off it. I then clinched my fist tight and walked away, ignoring the pain of my knuckles.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    "Oh!" I said walking off.
    I walked around the Great Hall trying to find Terra.
    Once I found her I asked her my question. "May I stay with you?"

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    I turned the corner and found Rebecca against the wall, spying on me. "What did you hear!" I demanded.

She straightened herself up and said, "All of it. In my opinion you should tell Karli that you'll probably never see her again. And then maybe she'll be more willing to talk."

"I guess your right. I'll do it now." I said sighing. She smiled then nodded as I walked into the Great Hall. I sat back with Karli and said, "Sorry I ran off so quickly. I just got mad that you were acting so childish. I don't think you heard me when I said I was leaving right after dinner tonight to live with my dad. I met I might never come back. I might never see you again. That's why I found it very important that you told me. My dad thinks we'll just stay down there and I would have to go to school there. So why don't you ever want to talk about it? Just give me that answer, please. Tell me truthfully, cause I really want to know."

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
    "Childish..." I said shaking my head and raising my eyebrows.
    "I told you that I dont want to talk about it. You know, if you really liked me, then you would just stop pestering me about it" I said, putting away the piece of parchment and my quill.

At the end of the day, I was worn out. The exams were over, and the feast would be held soon.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    I walked down stairs. Knowing that Terra would let me stay at her house.
    The feast was about to begin. I sat down next to Karli.
    "Before we eat, I would like to say a few words..." Dumbledore said getting up.

OOC: I'm busy and not to creative. So you decide what he says.

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
    OCC: Oh, Uhhhh.....I dunno what he would say. ^_^;

"Thank you for an excellent year at Hogwarts..." Dumbledore said looking from table to table. He continued, "All the Professors are looking forward to see you all here and happy on the next term. Please enjoy the feast" He ended off.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    At the end of the day, my father met me and said we had to leave immediatly because something was happening in New Zealand. "Okay dad. Let me say farwell to my friends." I said running into the Great Hall which intrupted his speech.

"Yes, Johann. May I help you?" Dumbledore said.

"Just hold on a minute. I have to tell Karli something." I said as I walked over to her, everyone was watching but I didn't care, I probably wasn't going to see her again so I might as well go out with a bang. "Karli, I"m sorry for acting like a jerk this morning. That was childish of me. Please forgive me. I got to go now. But before I go let me do this." I said as I pressed my lips to hers and kissed her slowly. I then let go and said, "I love you." I could everyone bust into whispers as I did it. I then slowly walked out the Great Hall.

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
    I turned beat red. Professor McGonagall stopped the whispering and instructed that everyone was to continue with the feast.
    "Bye Johann!" I called.

The next day on the train, I looked out of the window. The woman with the trolly walked up the path and asked, "Anything to eat dear?"
    "No Thanks" I said polietly. I pulled out my wand. A fiddled with it in my hands.
    It was hard to believe I was going home.

Back