• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures in Hogwarts

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
Years
  • "Just call me Batesy!" I said.
    I was pretty bored waiting for McGonnagal. The only thing alive at her desk was a cat.
    Alot of people were talking. If Mcgonnagal heard this she would be angry.
    "SILENCE!" Yelled a voice. It came from McGonnagal. But there was no cat.
    "Where is the cat?" I asked.
    "I am the cat!" She said sternly. "We will learn about that in todays leasson!"

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • [JA is back...]

Amara was sitting, bored, at a desk in the corner of the classroom, half-asleep. She jumped, noticing a teacher at the desk. Surely she hadn't been there before?

[JA must go home now. She will be back sometime tomorrow, hopefully... or the next day.]

Last edited:

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
  • "Today's lesson is about Animagi (That's what animal transformation is called isn't it?)!" Professor McGonnagal announced.
    She began telling us about the transformations. How the markings are similer to the traits of people.

Years
  • OOC: I'm just saying this but you know plasma the kids wouldn't be teasing you. They'd be so sh!t scared of you that they'd tell their parents to get you expelled. They wouldn't be teasing you in case you decided to bite them.

IC: I had been put in Gryffindor. The sorting hat told me his secret. He actually ramdomly picks people for each house, making sure no house had more students than an other. I was sitting at the back of the class, sleeping. I have a strange magic ability to sense when people were nearby and be alerted to it. That means waking up if I'm sleeping.

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
  • When Professor McGonnagal finished she gave some homework.
    "For this weeks homework you have to find out who and when started Anamagi!" She said. "No if, ands, or buts!"

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • Ytnim said:
    OOC: I'm just saying this but you know plasma the kids wouldn't be teasing you. They'd be so sh!t scared of you that they'd tell their parents to get you expelled. They wouldn't be teasing you in case you decided to bite them.

IC: I had been put in Gryffindor. The sorting hat told me his secret. He actually ramdomly picks people for each house, making sure no house had more students than an other. I was sitting at the back of the class, sleeping. I have a strange magic ability to sense when people were nearby and be alerted to it. That means waking up if I'm sleeping.

OOC: Hey! You know there's no avoiding censors here!

IC: I kept quiet all of Transfigurations class. I couldn't stand to hear about Animagi. I'm guessing that's what they thought I was: an Animagi who got stuck midway through transformation.

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • "If you must know, it's a tail. I'm half werewolf, and somehow everyone thinks I'm an Animagi that got stuck midway through transformation..."

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • "Glad you think so. Everyone else thinks I'm a total freak... except Terra. So what house are you in? I never got to ask."

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
    Years
  • "Oh, I'm in Ravenclaw. And I don't think your a freak at all-I mean, it's jst a tail. Keep it held up with a belt, and no one will notice." I said, pulling my robes aside. there was a white tail held up against my back. "I've got the same problem. My mother was a werewolf. Heh, what a coincidence."

Last edited:

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • *still wishes she had a friend who cared whether or not she got lost in a dark, dangerous forest* Crystal hated to admit it, but deep inside she knew: she was lost, and no one, not even a teacher, was looking for her. She could've cried if she hadn't seen it. It was the gray thing! Once it was close enough, she realized it was a wolflike puppy, getting closer every second. "You're so cute!!!" Crystal said, picking up the pup. The cute bundle of fur licked her face. Then Crystal noticed something. The puppy was wearing a small torn dress.

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • "So, uh, what's your name? I'm Kite, but I never got properly introduced, I don't believe."

Back