• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures in Hogwarts

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
Years
  • OOC: Good night! See you tomorrow.

IC: "She said the last thing she would let happen is to let a child like me eaten up by the Slytherins' darkness."

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • For some reason, I felt a bit jealous when the Slytherin said that.But I shook it off and yeled "SHUT UP!" at the jeering crowd.Most quieted when I yelled that and then a boy commented "Ooh, jealous aren't you!?" a girl also yelled back "FREAK!You like, actually, like wolf boy, and wolf girl.FREAK!" The comments stung but I didn't care...

Class was over.I walked out by myself, tears filing my eyes.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • "Nothing." I whispered.I started to head torward the Slytherin house, a corrider down to the left.Tears sprang to my eyes.Because of...One, she was mean to Kite and that other girl, two...I....felt....jealous?Do I possibly have a...a a crush on him?It explains my jealousy.I DO! I yelled in my mind.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Zeth was watching the girl take the insults, but he could hardly stand it anymore. He toyed with his wand, wondering if he should or should not spread some discipline around the area. He decided to wait a little longer, and see how things would turn out

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • I was confused.As I entered the common room, rude comments were flung at me."SO WHAT!" I replied each time, as I climbed the stairs to the girl's dorm.There, I flung myself onto my bed, and sniffed.A single tear slid out of my eye.

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
    Years
  • I got up and walked toward the school. In the dormatory, I put my pyjamas on. I looked at my tail. Why had I told anyone about it in the first place? Oh well. At least it made Kite feel a bit better. I looked at the broomstick lying on my bed. Maybe I could take it for a spin around the uiddich field to calm my nerves.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Zeth took off on his Firebolt, just to fly around the Quidditch field. He never tried out fo rht eteam, not yet anyways. He just loved to fly around on his broom, and let all his troubles fly away

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    As his eyes got accustomed to the dark, he saw a lone figure, flying in the wind. He thought he was the only one that could be out right now, with all of the homework and studying to be done. He had no idea who it was, but he was interested on who it was

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Curiosly, and cautiosly, he moved towards whoever the person was. When he was withing hearing range, he called out, "Who are you, and why are you out at such a time?"

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
  • OOC: Can you give me a chance to post? Also I am going to e gone in 2 Hours so I won't be on as often for these 3 days.

BIC:
    I walked over to a boy who was calling out to someone.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • OOC: Hey, I'm back! But only for the next ten minutes. I'm not on very often, max of an hour a day - so I miss a lot of the RP action.

IC: Amara couldn't sleep, for some reason. Standing up, she walked over to the window and looked out. There were some people outside! She hoped they weren't criminals.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Berii looked at her things. "Ah! There it is." She was hiding a broom under her bed. She went near the window, and stood on the broom. Being as careless as she is she tried some stunts she did when she was at home. She was enjoying it, but she got tired soon and went back inside the room. "I hope no one saw me..." was all Berii could think of while going to sleep.

Years
  • I was in the Gryffindor common room doing my homework. Just thought I'd tell you guys, my version of homework is thinking of excuses of why I didn't do homework. Then a round black thing came pelting at my head. I dodged it and it stopped in mid-air. It landed in the mantle piece. Now it could be seen as a black owl. "Hey bludger!" (I named him bludger because he is black and is always trying to hurt me and I'm a a real lazy person) "What you doing? Aren't you supposed to be in the owlery?" The bird either didn't here me or didn't care, it just sat there. I went to my dormitory, which was empty, and started to practise some useful magic. My hands glowed red then shot fire balls from my fingers. They went everywhere, but then stopped and all homed in on a vase. The vase was hit by 10 small balls of fire and exploded. Then my hands glowed white and a ball of white magic collected all the pieces of the vase and rebuilt the vase but it still had the cracks in it. Then the whole vase glowed the same colour of my hands and became fully fixed, cracks and all gone. A smile crept along my face. I was going to try floating tonight as well but I was tired so I go into bed and layed down, staring at the ceiling.

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • Aerin stepped into her domitory, looking longingly out the window. There were witches and wizards out on the field... At this time of day? So odd... But being the curious one she was, the young beauty climbed out of her window and onto the roof, sitting down on the shingles, watching them all.

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • I walked down to the Quidditch field, with Snitch on my shoulder. I didn't really care that he wasn't in the owlery...
    I came across Kiri and waved hello. I also saw a new person with her.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Zeth felt uneasy around these people. He had no idea who they were, and they probably didn't know who he himself was. But he tried not to let it bother him, and took off to fly around the castle.

Back