• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures Of Misfits (Pg-15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    OOC: Got to go; just do the finishing blow, and we'll continue tomorrow I guess. Phew, that was fun. This was the first time I ever RPed a battle. XD

--

More smokescreen. This was almost the exact same thing as the first move Chase had played, with me accompanying with the previous Sand Attack. Okay, at least this time I kind of know what to expect.

Just as I was getting ready to give an order to Slash, I noticed through the smoke of what little I could, that Slash was getting weaker. It struck me odd again; I knew he hadn't been poisoned. What was wrong this time?

A little flicker in my sight, and I remembered. The burn. Why the heck did I buy Burn Heals? They were to heal burns. Why? Because they can really screw you over if you leave it at that. Now would have been about the right time to heal Slash, but due to the fact that I didn't go to a trainer school, I had absolutely no idea how to call a freaking 'time out' to heal. I just stood there with the Burn Heal in my hand, waiting. This waiting was enough for whatever the finishing blow the Quilava was going to give, to let happen.

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
    Lindsey crossed her arms and shook her head.

"What makes me immature? What am I hiding that you know of?" AJ had said.

"Well, first off, this silly little show. If you were a real man you'd just accept the fact that I know what's going on and move on, instead of lying to me. I can tell when people are lying. Guess what? I can sense things just like my absol can. Don't believe me? That's your problem. But if you'd like, I could just tell everyone right here and now what you're hiding!" Lindsey smirked at AJ again. "Also, you've no right to call Robert and I 'kid'. or 'brat'. You're just as much of a kid as we are." If not more.
    "You're only seventeen, the brain does not fully develop until about age twenty five or so. So you're just as liable to act stupidly and childishly as any of us! So stop being so freakin' full of yourself!"

Last edited:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I paused, looking down now that he seemed to be suffeciently chewed out. I could finish him later. That Absol, though.... "Shoo." I said neutrally, not caring that it was in the language of pokemon. None of the Humans could really understand what I was doing anyway. I blinked then, hearing Robert say something about never understanding women. I sighed as I leaned up against him to put an arm around his shoulder, pulling out a small flask, and dumping the contents over his head, reverting him. Maybe that'd help him control his mouth. "You know, if you stuck like that more often, I might not have rejected you so quickly."

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
    Chase noticed Rex had a Burn Heal in his hand, but that was just it. He was just standing there blankly with it, like he had no idea what to do with it. Maybe he's rustier than he thought, Chase thought. So he decided to show him how it was done before he finished him off.

'No-Name! Back towards me!' No-Name turned around and raced towards Chase until he was clear of the smoke, then he turned to face the black cloud. 'Now, set the Smokescreen on fire with Ember!'

Right then, the pair of them stood staring at the smoke thinking the same thing - Yippee-ki-yay - before No-Name blew out several balls of Embers, striking at the smoke and setting it alight. It turned into one big blaze of fire, and Chase began to think he'd overdone it, when finally it all cleared up, and Slash was left standing. What?! There's no way he could have survived that, especially with a burn! It was at that moment that Slash collapsed to the ground.

All around them, the Pokemon of the forest gasped and began chattering, {Oh, my...}

{That was something.} Chase smiled. Yeah, that's right, looks aren't everything. That'll teach 'em.

He walked over to Rex, smiling, held out his hand and said 'That was a great battle. I haven't had fun like that in ages.' No-Name trotted over to Slash to help him up off the ground.

Years
    I actually thought that the burst of flames had ended Slash's life. I felt my arms go limp at the sight, not able to make him out in the burst of flames. I thought he was gone.

Fortunately though, I saw him still standing. "Yes!" I cheered. Then he fainted. Uh oh.

The trainer came up to me, telling me that it was a good battle. Okay, that was cool I guess. But I still needed to tend to Slash. He was still on the ground, fainted, waiting for assistance that I needed to give. So I said, "Thanks; hold on for just one second."

I ran to Slash and began to spray the Burn Heal like crazy all over Slash, then grabbed at my potion. I shook for awhile, then told Slash, "Drink this boy; you'll feel better." I think.

It worked out just fine; Slash opened his eyes, then sat up, looking at the surroundings. Ah, smile again and again. The same thing as always. I hugged him, and he seemed to do the same back. "You did good," I said. The embrace was still for quite awhile, then we let go. I turned back to the trainer I had just battled.

"You're right; that was a good battle." I stood up and walked back to him, Slash following by my side. "So, you from Johto or something?" I had asked that question because I had noted his Quilava. Quilava weren't native in Kanto.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ was nervous no longer, " Yes that may be true, but a person is considered an ault when finished with highschool or has turned eighteen" AJ said to Lindsey.

" As for what you know about me, One; I want you to tell me about it, I dont care what you say about it, whatever it is and number two you have no proof of whatever it is you know about me. I have the constituional right to call you a kid, or I geuss Teen. Kids just easier to sa-" AJ had gone on only to be interupted by "Roberts" transformation, " What in the-" AJ started but then he started to chuckle, well laugh really. He wiped his eyes and went on " So Robert, your the girl from earlier? Robertina?" He stopped laughing but kept that grin and went to his bag for his drink, muddy was in there for some reason by the drink. " What is it boy?" AJ asked Muddy as Muddy knudged the drink that tea from earlier in it, " I cant understand poke speak but there must be something wrong with this drink.."

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    OOC: POV blending is fun, especially when the characters have their own goals, seperate form mine.

I felt my face reddening, and I stared down at the ground. I couldn't take this. I just wanted to be normal, but here I was, the epitome of freak. I wanted to try to run off into the forest again, but Toklata's grip was like a vice, and I wasn't exactly at my strongest in this damned body... I looked over, confused. Normally, Robert would have strangled him for those jokes, but he seemed timid, beaten. I heard his Arcanine growling though, not too pleased with the insult to his friend. "Firstly, Robin is much more likely." I said, making a dismissive gesture, not bothering to let go of Robert. "Secondly, you might want to know who you're messing with before you run your mouth." She said, the gesture having loosened my sleeve just enough to reveal a gleaming dagger strapped to my wrist. Why wasn't Robert DOING anything? He wasn't like this normally...

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ smiled, " Robin Eh?" AJ asked quietly gathering his thoughts, " I geuss that does suit him more, I mean her more. Now doesn't it?" AJ said smiling, almost mockingly, "A Boy that turns into a girl with water, thats strange." and then added " It's not something you see everyday." Yeah, but an adult cut down to a preschooler isn't very common either, now is it? He asked himself silently. " Does more water change her back?" AJ asked chuckling and reaching for a doughnut, he put the doughnut down and reached for his drink. It was still warm, but then he noticed her dagger and he smiled bitterly. " A knife?" He asked, and not waiting for an answer went on " Well then your screwed!" AJ said pulling his Custom Magnum Revolver from it's holster.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    (OOC: wow, this rp really exploded, better find myself back into it...)

Nicolas, and company thriving as he was, had a very low tolreance level. Everyones hapiness was crushing his spirit. Singe started to bark at him as if to ask "What's wrong" Nicolas only needed to take one look at Singe to make him smile in satisfaction. He always did love that dear Houndour, and he was positive Singe loved him, too. then Nicolas startet to cough, a little too rough. Mabye he spent a little too much time in the rain. No matter though, as long as Singe was fine, and he howled a nice healthy howl to show it. Nicolas, was starting to get impatint now, as he usually does, so he started to tap hio foot as if to say "Colme on already, lets go!"

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    OCC: @Soulflame: Looks like you try to catch me huh? Well, let´s see if you can handle that... ^^

Katmai was wondering about the trainers. Everyone of them seemed to have only one Pokémon. One of the trainers reacted like trying to catch him, but since no pokeball flew into his direction he didn´t feel any danger. [The weather plays crazy...] he said to himself looking into the sky as much clouds gathered highly above him. He smelled the rain before he saw him and got ready to get into something save. [In the pokecenter never a trainer catches a Pokémon!] he thought out loud. [There i should be save...] he noticed that the crowd of humans came to the pokecenter too. Katmai went with them into the main hall of the center and greeted Joy. She knew the Pikachu because sometimes he overdid it with his training and was brought here. Sometimes he came here to help out Joy if the Pokémon center had problems with the electricity. Then he lend his power to the energy converters to give enough power to hold the medical machines online. Then Katmai heard a noise. It wasn´t in the Pokémon center so he left it again. He looked down the street into the direction he came into the town. There was laying a human with a rattata on the ground. He seemed to have fell down the hill. Katmai remembered the first time he felled down this stupid hill as he hadn´t pay attention to where he was going. The rattata was crying nearby the trainer. Katmai went over to him to see if the trainer had any wounds, but no, he wasn´t injured. He was just nonsentient. For usual he didn´t want to help trainers but this time he decided to do it. He went up the hill to get a special plant. He rolled it at the ground and mixed it with some berrys. Then he went to the trainer again. [Hey you...] he said to the rattata. [He isn´t hurt. Just let me lent a helping hand...] with this words he hold the porridge of berrys and the plant to the trainers nose. The porridge mixture was a strong "awakener".

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "W-Warm water does." I said, looking down at the ground still. but I felt toklata's hand under my chin, guiding my eyes up to the guy, and I blinked in suprise, a glint of mischief entering my eyes as I saw the situation. "So are you, if you want to get down to it." She said quite calmly, as a loud buzzing announced the Vibrava behind his back, at neck level. "Now, how about we all chill, so that e don't have to attract nuisance pokemon by the smell of blood?"

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ actully smiled, the smile was bitter and mischevious. I know that this kids got a weakness, A pretty funny one to. AJ thought to himself chewing on the last doughnut in the box, it was tasty, Very tasty like a sugary filliment. AJ finished the doughnut and swallowed, he then wiped his mouth with a napkin and reached for his drink, still unaware about it's condition and then picked up Muddy. " Muddy, is there any tea in this drink?" He asked, he remembered doing cheers with Robert or namely Robin. Muddy sniffed at it and chirped, probally meant is was tainted, AJ smiled at the small pokemon and offered his drink to Robin. " Here it's hot, it has tea in it which is sorta... bad for me." AJ said.

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
    Lindsey saw AJ's smile, and could tell that he found Robert's condition rather funny. "See, told ya you were a hypocrite!" Lindsey said happily. "And want to know what else I know?" She took a breath as if she were about to start an important speech.

"I know that you become a 7 year old sometimes. I know tea is one of the triggers, but it seems that all of the other times are random. Am I right? Don't worry, it shouldn't be a problem that Robert and this...Fantastic person here, know about you now that you know about Robert. Don't lie to me, other people might believe you, but I can tell. I feel tension in your voice and I can tell how you feel. So there, now you know about me too."
    She crossed her arms, a smug smile on her face. "If anyone happens to see a kid with a tattoo on his face and hair like yours, it's obvious anyway. Nobody's that dense."

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    " How exactly would you know this?! There isn't a shred of proof you have!" AJ yelled beating her at her own game, this was going to be easy considering the options; If he were asked to drink tea he replied he was allergic, if he were asked to drink Sake (Alchohol) he would reply that he was underage and he was rarely embarrased, to him it was a win-win situation, nothing against him. AJ smile didn't falter as he went on " I just don't know why you think I become a seven year old sometimes, I'm seventeen. And I'm tense most of the time because I'm a little jumpy, thats all." AJ finished crossing his arms.

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
    "Okay, whatever. I know though, so I suppose it doesn't matter. However, like I said, you look rather stupid laughing at poor Robert. His problem's no stranger than yours, so don't be a jerk." Absol nodded in agreement. "See, even absol here knows. But again, whatever." She looked up at Robert and Toklata. "Well, I'm leaving. Hope y'all can work out your little er.. Problem or whatever." Lindsey turned and began heading North to Pewter again. Something was wrong though..Something was very wrong. She could feel approaching danger, though she still could not tell what it was. A lot of people...A lot of damage... Lindsey could only wish that she knew what was going to happen..But it was too far away now..

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ shook his head and laughed, he had outwitted the girl he handed Robin the drink and got on his motercycle, he had better things to do then hang out with a bunch of little kids. AJ started off again towards pewter passing everyone, he enjoyed the scenary as he sped through the forest, how relaxing he thought to himself as he rode fastly, he was about maybe three miles from the exit when it happened, he regressed. " I must've relaxed to much." He sighed in his high pitched little kid voice, he put on the kid clothing and leaned against his motercycle waiting for the childhood to end, " I swear, if anyone see's me" AJ mumbled closing his eyes and leaning against a tree, he quickly fell asleep. Little did he know, even by the time that he awoke, he would still be seven.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    OOC: Won't be extremely active the next few days, depends, but i'll be around from time to time. Nigma, my character's female, but meh no probs. Just wanted to say that.

Vicki Termia – Deep Viridian Forest

The first thing that came back was the smell… It was unlike anything I've ever smelt before. I tried to stir but I was still not quite ready to rise again. However, I had the strength to open my eyes. My sight was blurry for a second, but as it cleared I saw my rattata watching me with what looked like concern and… I gasped at what I saw. It was the pikachu that I chased earlier! What was it doing here? However, but I could say anything I was set upon by my rattata, in a display of affection. "Aw…stop it…I'm fine" I giggled as I endured my companion's antics. When rattata had backed off, I then looked over at the Pikachu standing and then down to whatever was lying before me. It looked like some of mash made from berries.I looked back at the Pikachu. Had it helped me to recover? I thought as I continued on look at the Pikachu that only a while ago I was sure I was chasing. I pushed myself up into a sitting position. Even through dull pain ached in my body, I still smiled. "You helped me?" I said blankly, as I continued to look at the Pikachu. I wasn't actually sure that it did, but who else could make something to help revive me? And even if it didn't, it wasn't like the mash of berries got there by magic. 'Maybe it has a trainer that helped me?' I thought as I sat there, waiting for the pain to dull a little more.

Last edited:

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
    Lindsy sheilded her face from the dirt and mud thrown up by AJ's motorcycle.

And here I thought he was cool. Ha! He's just a cocky idiot.

She continued on, eventually having to carry her small absol in her messenger bag. The mud that had splashed onto her clothes and skin began to dry out in the sun, and so she was constantly dusting herself off. Other than that, though, the warmth was nice. Absol was fast asleep in the bag, and had begun making soft snoring noises. Lindsey stopped and looked ahead. There was a spearow on the ground looking for food..She pulled a pokeball from her back, waking up absol, but then noticed something else. AJ was asleep by a tree--A kid! Aha, now this is just fantastic. Lindsey thought. She decided she could catch pokemon later, and walked up to AJ. She leaned over and looked him in the face. "Hello AJ." She said, hoping to wake him up.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ stirred as Lindsey spoke but didn't wake up, and then his brain soaked up what was happening and who was there, he didn't remember regressing so without really getting up he mumbled somewhat clearly, " Look Lindsey, I don't have time for little girls. I'm a very busy person, lots to do." He still wasn't aware of his regression, he opened his eyes slowly looking at the girls face, " So I would appreciate it, if you went away. Children shouldn't bother adults." AJ said at her, very mockingly. He then realized something, " If you excuse me, I have to take a leak" He mumbled blushing.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    Occ: Wow, you look at that.... i mean... i knew your charakter is female... ;-)

Katmai looked into the girls eyes. She was a trainer for sure, and looked a bit confused. "You helped me?" the girl asked him. The pikachu had to smile a bit and looked to the rattata. [See your trainer is alright now...] Katmai said to the rattata. Then he turned back to the girl, looking at her with a smile on his face as he said in human language "Yup, i think i have helped you a bit. But for the next time look out if you run through the wood like hell..." with a short laugh, Katmai turned back to the town and started to walk in the direction of the pokemon center. He walked a few steps as he stoped. He turned his head to have a look at the girl. "You didn´t try to chase a pokemon, did you? If you tried to chase me, you have to fight me Mrs. Trainer..." I saw it in your eyes. I saw that you hunted me. But are you the right trainer? Perhaps you are... then i will follow...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back