• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MISFITS [OOC]

Cooker

As free as my hair
    Years
    What's with the vendetta against the probation officer? xD

Btw I'm going to be at a banquet all tonight so bunny me to your heart's content if you need to <3

PL4Y3R

Head of Pokemon Wild
    Years
    dead.

I was gonna post that one word, but you know, restrictions and such.

EDIT: Uhhh she's a racist.... YEP thats why.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Lol what?

anyways, excellent. now we have three dead officers! time to get this all cleaned up.

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
    Lol, Mike could probably just have a look in to see whether they were alright (and maybe puke again) if he wanted to.

Grims/Mike seems to be over before it even began. :P Well, Mike'd be fine if they tried again, so long as Grims doesn't turn around and flirt with the next person he finds mildly attractive and agonise over that decision.

EDIT: I'll let Chuck pick up the phone before I post. There's not really much to say anyway.

Last edited:

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    Well, Grims isn't a player or anything. He's actually very reserved when it comes to relationships. Eh, I wanted to spice things up a bit.

Also, he's playing with fire, naked, in a tree. If that isn't enough to get Mike or Shade's attention, I dunno what is.

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
    Shade is still in shock from her flash of her power so she's not paying attention to anything at the moment except for a mental flip out

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
    okay :) she had to choose between mental break flip out and verbal and ended up choosing Mental

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    ;^_^

I promise to not overly accelerate Grims' powers. I just wanted him to do this once. Besides, not like conjuring flaming Pidoves will do him much good aside from getting a smile out of the girls.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I know, but fire isn't really something capable of AI/life. d; Just letting you know.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    The only firebending (with animated life) was when a street performer was creating a dragon, although that was on his hand the whole time. (well, thats all i can remember)

Also, guys, be wary of post length!

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    probably. she has nothing really to say/do anyways until she gets to the hospital, so just post like she's still awake.
    EDIT: grims and shade should just hurry up and make out already.

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
    Oh dear, Mike's growing cooler to Grims as time goes by and is seriously warming up to 'Tony' as a friend. WHAT IS THIS?! Has the world gone INSANE?! :O

Lol, you know this sight thing is useful in that, if I don't reply for a while or I don't have enough to post about I can just make him close his eyes and BAM! Instant material.

Back