• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MISFITS [OOC]

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Well I think Toby would be a little less douchbaggy towards Mark since he's the only one who wants to be his friend after meeting him.

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
    Yeah, well that's because Mike's sort of a lot weirder than I originally planned for him to be. And he's going to be so bad at keeping grudges... Although why I feel that's a bad thing is unclear. Maybe it's because this way he will never actually ANGST about anything for more than a minute. And I like me some anger and desperation. :P

EDIT: You know, this is nice. People seem to forget that people can just make friends and not love interests in an rp like this. People just wanna get it on with the first sexually compatible warm body. :P I keed, I keed. But there's never enough friendship in the world. ^^

Last edited:

PL4Y3R

Head of Pokemon Wild
    Years
    Yeah I gotta apologize for Chuck's desire for anything that walks on two legs and has boobs

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    If you guys are gonna post a "sex scene", forget about it. That's against the rules. Keep it about PG16/17, ok guys?

Ease up, okay?

EDIT: AND SERIOUSLY, POST LENGTH. THAT'S LIKE, TWO LINES. MAKE IT LIKE, I DONT KNOW, AT LEAST 3 OR 4. A GOOD PARAGRAPH! I know its hard with small talk but be detailed.

Sweet Dreams

Years
    Oh ye gads, you guys posted a full page of two-lined flirting in the night? :P Nah, I'm sure it was very romantic. Just try not to hijack the thread so much if you're only going to post a single line about how pretty and perfect the other character is. Romance really shouldn't be the focus of an rp that has more than two people participating and an amazing idea and plotline. Romance is a spice to be taken moderately, not a main ingredient. :)

Besides, if you keep posting two-liners one of two things will happen: you'll be booted out or the thread will be closed, which would really eliminate any possible romance between those two characters in the future. Buff those posts up! If all else fails, just describe the scenery and all and any thoughts that might run through your characters heads; insecurities, fears, past incidences, kiwi fruits - whatever! Any insight is good insight. :P

Cooker

As free as my hair
    Years
    ...well that was sufficiently awkward reading.

No one had responded to my post still D: Glad I'm stuck with the barely-active group xP

PL4Y3R

Head of Pokemon Wild
    Years
    Yeah I was kinda expecting to read through it and then eventually they actually get down to it and the would explain their feelings though it all or something... but instead just a ton of two liners with half of the lines just quotes from the other person... a little disappointed.

Oh also.... Chuck probably won't be coming for a while.

EDIT: Just read over this post.... HORRID GRAMMER XD sorry about that... its pretty intelligible. the jist = two liners aren't good. quotes shouldn't take up half the post. explain and go in depth about big events while still following PC rules.

Last edited:

Sweet Dreams

Years
    Oh yeah. Liliana and Grims: It would probably have been better if you'd gotten together and managed one long joint post about their interactions rather than thirty almost unnecessary short ones. That's generally how people handle things if they're in the kind of a situation which has two characters conversing without anyone else nearby. It's... better, neater and not flouting PC rp rules. ^^

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I'll be updating tomorrow :p the two groups should meet up again.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Exactly. Besides, all that kissing and making out could have seriously taken 4-6 posts. MAX. All that crap about the moaning and the stuff was a little over the top. If you're kissing, the build up should have taken 2 posts (one for permission and one who declines/ accepts and initiates it). Even then, if you were so bold, you could just start and just let them stop.

This back and forward nonsense for one and a half pages is pretty insane. I've already told you guys twice already. DETAIL. ADJECTIVES. DESCRIPTION.

Also, Liliana, I've already spoken to you about grammar and stuff. I really need you to make an effort to do these things. A big effort. Read your posts thoroughly before you post. Stick them in the note pad section before you post!

Your posts should be this long, you know. I've explained one subject in a fair amount of space. (okay, maybe this long, BUT SOMEWHAT SIMILAR.)

And yeah, I can't believe you guys... actually did the quadruple space? Yeah, that's not allowed in PC rules. If you guys do it again, I WILL kick you out.

Last edited:

Sweet Dreams

Years
    PC rules, last I checked, stated that four lines should be the ABSOLUTE MINIMUM, meaning that it is highly recommended that you write more. This isn't just so that your posts can have more depth and insight, although that is a plus, but so that everyone else can have an easier time replying to you if you go in-depth.

Yeah, I don't mean to rant about this over and over again, but I'm bored. Nobody's posted in hours and I'm going stir-crazy. *sadfais*

:P Remember, we're really only trying to help so that the rp will be more pleasant for everybody.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    PC rules, last I checked, stated that four lines should be the ABSOLUTE MINIMUM, meaning that it is highly recommended that you write more. This isn't just so that your posts can have more depth and insight, although that is a plus, but so that everyone else can have an easier time replying to you if you go in-depth.

Yeah, I don't mean to rant about this over and over again, but I'm bored. Nobody's posted in hours and I'm going stir-crazy. *sadfais*

:P Remember, we're really only trying to help so that the rp will be more pleasant for everybody.
    i think im in love with you. XD

I JUST POSTED OK!?!? i really like this relationship between mark and tony.

Sweet Dreams

Years
    i think im in love with you. XD

I JUST POSTED OK!?!? i really like this relationship between mark and tony.

D'awww, well I love you too. XP Does this mean you won't kill off my character, pretty please?

I know, right? Mike's a little bit more of a jerk when they're together, but it's all just in good fun. :D It's banter. Banter's yummy.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    like they're quickly rubbing off on eachother. VERY QUICKLY LOL.
    HURRY UP CHUCK or should we find another way down. I'm getting very sick of this mountain very fast.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Skymin, I just started reading the RP after my last post and you said Tobias. I'm guessing you read animorphs since he flies?

EDIT: I saw 4 new pages and I thought I missed most of the RP, than I find out its Grims and Shade flirting. :P

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Toby can't actually fly. But yeah, I used to read Anamorphs but that's not where I got the idea for the name Tobias/Toby or his power.

Back