• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MISFITS [OOC]

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    no, he can just copy appearances. if you're getting chuck to discover it soon, make it something small, like his hand changes colour or something.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Kylie touched Toby, and I sort of set it up for her power to start to work because it seemed like everyone else's had started to kick in, but it doesn't have to start working just yet if you don't want it too :3

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
    Shade I think is gonna develop a crush on whichever guy is more like her personality wise.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Eh Idk, doesn't that depend on wheather Shade or Kylie chooses to be in one>?
    Well there can be boy/boy relationships too, depending on the development of the characters :p I mean, a boy has already kissed a boy in it, so who's to say it can't happen!
    and I dunno if Kylie will have any romantic encounters, I haven't really thought that far ahead!

PL4Y3R

Head of Pokemon Wild
    Years
    Yeah you're allowed to have romantic relationships, but not everyone is ready to just jump into them quite yet. So if Shade was to approach someone and be like "Be the father of my baby" the character might get weirded out.

Lilliana

Years
    Shade's not that type of person. She's the more independent I'll only talk if you talk to me first with the exception of her stepping between Toby and Grim.

Lilliana

Years
    Lol if she's gonna get involved with someone with a similar personality, Seto is a possibility
    ...that is if he doesn't scare her off first :P

I don't think he would scare her off she's not really scared of things

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    I'mma draw my Charrie now. *walks off with sketchbook*

Back