• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MISFITS [OOC]

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    If there's a lot of action going on again, while I'm at work, I suppose I'll just allow it that my character will follow the rest of the group to work or something.

And he can walk off after Grims' interaction.

EDIT: Skymin, I just wanted to be sure, at my character's peak in developing his powers, will that actually then include possession of another person? And what sort of possession? Will my physical body go into the other character's, will my character slump over while my consciousness slips into another character or will there be an actual switch? I suppose too a person's will power may determine in how long I can stay in (perhaps my will can also play a part in that). Anywho, I won't be on until another 10ish hours

Further edit: Also just in case if I'm not here when more people post, if your character sees what my character had done with Toby and now Grim, please don't have your character think I have the power pf persuasion. The confrontation between Toby and Aaron was more alone, but with the 2nd meeting (with Grims) people might get suspicious. I say this too, because at this point, it's not only hard to tell that Aaron has the powers of persuasion, but also because Aaron himself won't wholly suspect it, at least not yet. Thanks. :)

It's an easy error to make in RPing anyway. Like because I had written something in my SU or in my character's thoughts, sometimes people might accidentally bring it up easily within the actual RP, either out of convince, a form of bunnying/godmodding or purely by accident. The best way to avoid this is at this point to be ignorant about it (like you hadn't read the SU), and just put your mind as though you are your character, meeting the others for the first time.

A bad example would be if you were talking with my character after he did something cruel:

"You're a sociopath aren't you?" (Because I had stated this in my RP).

A good example instead would be like:

"Well that was mean..." Bob made sure to avoid Aaron from now on.

Last edited:

PL4Y3R

Head of Pokemon Wild
    Years
    Yeah I have a similar concern, when Chuck's at his peak do his clothes change into that person's clothes? And what happens if I'm someone else and Aaron possess me?

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Yeah, when I say posession, i mean that aaron's body slumps into a dead/sleep-like state and controls the other person's body. But yeah, not until later.

I'm pretty sure I explained this before, but yeah. Although everyone should know everyone a little since community service for just under a week, but have never really had a chance to talk since the probation officer usually gets you to work and she's not here right now.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    Good lord, I kinda feel bad for putting Grims through all this xD

I'm having his "powers" develop at a very erratic pace, but he has very little control over it. Think Human Torch when he first realizes he has these powers and starts lighting up like a Christmas Tree at random. Eventually, Grims will gain control, but for now, he's somewhat helpless to the fire inside.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Yeah I have a similar concern, when Chuck's at his peak do his clothes change into that person's clothes? And what happens if I'm someone else and Aaron possess me?
    Yeah, clothes and all! But they would turn back if he decides to take them off.

Good lord, I kinda feel bad for putting Grims through all this xD

I'm having his "powers" develop at a very erratic pace, but he has very little control over it. Think Human Torch when he first realizes he has these powers and starts lighting up like a Christmas Tree at random. Eventually, Grims will gain control, but for now, he's somewhat helpless to the fire inside.
    Yeah, I like it. Fire is such a hard thing to control! I like how you're moving with it.

EDIT: I'm gonna let everyone else post for a little before I do again (unless I post for small talk). We still haven't had someone post at all yet!

Last edited:

PL4Y3R

Head of Pokemon Wild
    Years
    This RP's going great!

Yeah I'm gonna lay off a while, take a break of sorts so people can catch up.

Hahah yeah the producers of avatar (the show) said they choose fire to be the bad guys because fire spreads (aka the imperialism in the show)
    eh now that I wrote it I don't see how it relates at all, but...

Chadlington

Aka Will Vailencourt
    Years
    So now apparently everyone is aware of everyone's powers? And we know what they are called...? Is it just me or does that seems kinda premature?

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    I wouldn't say so. For Grims, well he's actually clueless as to why he's igniting and producing fire. Really, the only person who has come to the conclusion that we have powers is Seto, but he's kept it to himself.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    Least not til Aaron works his voodoo mind powers on him. Hmm...I suddenly find the idea of a conflict between the Icy Seto and the Fiery Grims to be extremely entertaining to play out ^w^

Chadlington

Aka Will Vailencourt
    Years
    Well someone found a dead animal...and then everyone started using there powers for no apparent reason...so im trying to move it along a little...whether or not someone was thinking it as a joke...or just a thought or if someone is actually going to try kill us all....maybe an antagonist???

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
    Shade isn't going to find her power yet I'm still talking things over SkyisUmbreon since my power requires Shade to touch whomever's memories she's looking at

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
    Mike's going to be able to train himself to move while using his "out of body" sight and to instantly open his eyes and not keel over with dizziness. And probably to lip-read. And maybe 360 degree vision if that's alright? It's just that the other powers have the potential to be a lot more powerful (fire, for instance, or your Tobias' wind), so this could probably even it out a bit.

It'll take a long time for him to be that good at it, though, and he'll probably move pretty sluggishly or in the completely wrong direction until he gets used to that, and the duration will need training...

Other than that, WHY'D YOU KILL OFF A MIGHTYENA?! DDD':

Chadlington

Aka Will Vailencourt
    Years
    Yea I was thinking the same thing...Will's power is great...but you cant really go anywhere from mind reading....whereas the others seem to be able to be really strong. I thinking once Will can learn to block out all the noise and focus on people individually, His power should expand a little...his mental getting a bit stronger. Maybe putting thoughts in people head, talking to them mentally, maybe putting a mental block on another abilities. Precog? IDK

PL4Y3R

Head of Pokemon Wild
    Years
    "Well, the door was locked before we came in and I don't think anyone went into the bathroom before that guy," he said distantly, gesturing to the unconscious man, "so it wasn't one of us, probably."

Back fire hahah. Grims wasn't the first one in, Chuck was.

Last edited:
    Back