• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MISFITS [OOC]

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Jesus, I don't even have to send you a PM about what your power is going to be. You've already made it quite obvious. Well, i guess it can be my favour back to you for giving Harley deathwalking. d:
    ACCEPTED

You can join us as soon as we get back to the community centre. You can be with Colin Henry as a new member, okay? COOL.

edit: @sweet: and the average household as 250V! Yeah, I think it would work similarly to a Pikachu's thundershock or maybe Cole's powers in infamous. Like, the same as a pikachu where it can electocute you, it will hurt, but it won't kill. d:

EDIT2; oh yeah, sweet, i found out that mike has clairvoyance i think. here's something i found:
    https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100206095818AAuoK0i

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    By the way, Anthony was arrested after the rest of us so he would have been hit by lightning elsewhere (somewhere near Vermillion/Saffron).

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    That's fine. XD Just as long as I know you're around! I understand a lot of people are busy with school/work/pokemon black and white/whatever so as long as i know you guys aren't running off 5 days at a time, it's sweet!

PL4Y3R

Head of Pokemon Wild
    Years
  • Just wanted to give you guys a heads up, right now my computers broken (on my phone now) and I have some competitions at the ends of this week and next week so my posts are going to be pretty spread out. I'm allowing bunnyong

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    I'm back, and its nice to know I wasn't the only person to like Infamous!! (Also nice Prototype reference with your charries name)

Skymin, do you want me to intercept the letter so the group I'm in can move along.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Ah, no. Aaron was awake when he recieved the letter. Maybe you should come in just as the lady leaves the room? When he has opened the letter and started to read it?

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Okay, I'll just say he wasn't in the room and probably in the bathroom.

EDIT: Don't pay attention to what I just said, I just read what you said again and just understood it... I'mma go edit now.

Last edited:

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    I know, I just understood what you said,I didn't realize you can see my posts so fast...

Cooker

As free as my hair
    Years
  • Cool, the one time my internet decides not to work I just happen to be making a post. GAHTHKBM; I'll go retype it >_>

EDIT: You know what, it's still being really slow and seemingly independable at this point so I'm just gonna wait until tomorrow >_<

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
  • Hahah okay, what's the next major storyline thing that's going to happen to bring everyone back together? Because there's still people Kylie hasn't talked too in the group and I'm just really interested in where the story's gonna go from here :3

Back