• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Misty has gotten mean. :\

Marill909

Pacific Boy
Years
  • My friend beat mistys starmie with his lv 18 clefairy in one hit. He used metronome and the attack was fissure. What are the chances of that happening??

Marill909

Pacific Boy
    Years
  • Not sure but. Maybe it was because clefairy was using it?? But im not sure. Inever knew that fissure only worked on lower level pokemon....In red version that elite four guy used fissure on my charizard and it worked and im pretty sure my charizard was at a higher level...

KaeL

Nooblet
    Years
  • I beat Misty With my beautyful butterfree, Sleep and confusion, Then confuse and tackle. Piece of cake.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • For me, Misty's Starmie died in one hit from my Nidoking's dig ;). If you haven't already beaten her, I would have pointed out that both Oddish and Bellsprout evolve at level 21, thus increasing your chance of beating her. But ah well, it's in the past...

Pokemon Master Joe

I am Joe the EchidnaFox!
    Years
  • If you don't wanna train your Pokemon much,here is what I did.

Charmeleon has an okay Attack power,so I taught him Mega Punch and Mega Kick(Move tutors)

Then raise it to around 24 or higher

Then one Mega Kick kills Staryu

Then(If you are lucky)Two more Mega Kicks will KO Starmie(If the first 2 times using the kick on Starmie hit,the battle is in the bag)

Hope that helps.

seraphim

Seraphim
    Years
  • that's what i did, pokemon master joe. i taught my mankey mega kick, which defeats staryu in one hit, then i got lucky on starmie by confusing it with kadabra's confusion... she is really freakin tough... and butterfree was useless in my case, because even though it was around level 26, it would get ko'd by one water pulse, or it would have about 6 hp but get confused by the water pulse and kill itself... :dead: :surprised basically, the best strategy is to get lucky... :\

Back