• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MISTY!!! *Spoilters*

Pezz

All Washed Up
Years
  • Everyone, Misty is officially back in Hoenn! She's sporting some new threads and for sure brought Corsola and Togepi, although she could have brought more. I'm still hoping Psyduck stowed away...

Anywho, so she's back. Her clothes look okay, but I haven't really gotten a good look at them yet. I am disapointed that she brought Corsola and not Politoed or Staryu, but hey.

I got all this from serebii.net in case you were wondering.

Q Man

Erm...
    Years
  • *Makes a maddening dash for Serebii.net*
    cool, I had a feeling she'd have gotten a new outfit. I can't wait to see it more (those little pics don't do justice as of yet) But so far, what I see looks good... it looks she may have opted for a miniskirt and orange shoes, and the top looks different too, and the suspenders are gone... Same old hairstyle though. (I would've preferred it to be down, but hey, I don't mind it like that)

*waits expectantly for new episodes to come*

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • *cheers on Haruka* Go Haruka you can beat Misty!

ahem... either way... i'll still be glad that Misty is back... but her new appearance doesn't look that new to me like how Brock and Ash looked a lot more differnet... Misty is just... still the same almost.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I'm still hoping that her appearance is only a two or three episode thing...just long enough for Togepi to evolve and her to catch a few Hoenn pok?mon...

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Yay! Mistys back! *gets ready for a welcome back party* I still think she looks better with her hair down! :D

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Sapphire Latios said:
    I still think she looks better with her hair down! :D

*nods nods*

*holds flag of Advanceshippy, while jumping up and down on a picture of Misty and Ash together*

ahem... welcome back Misty? (psst... why come back...I'll pay you if you go back to the gym Misty, is that a deal?)

Mystic Mew

~Mew, mew, mew~
    Years
  • I`m glad, Misty coming back^^ I hope Misty will win a battle with Haruka:)
    Her new clothes look super too. Go Misty!!!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I hope that Kasumi and Haruka will get together fine... But having fights over their "guy" is also amusing... (But will that happen in Pokemon?)
    "runs to serebii.net*
    I pretty much like her new look, I agree how about letting her hair down looks better... *nods*

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    So,she is back..................
    *waits for a moment*
    WAAAAA!!!YOU WONT GET HER ALIVE!MWAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!I'LL KILL YAAA!!!
    *People run and try to prevent me from attacking Misty*
    *I go crazy*

I'm with Frostweaver on that.Only difference is my shipping is-
    *everybody in forum jumps in,angry*
    BASEBALLSHIPPING!!!!WE KNOOOOOOOW.

(^_^;)Yup!

Pezz

All Washed Up
    Years
  • Well, the producers will probably make them best friends, but I think in real life, there would be some animosity. Regardless of how Misty feels towards Ash, she's gonna be a little jealous of everything that Ash and May have seen and expereinced together. Plus, remember how Misty was in the beginning with Ash? She doesn't have much tolerance for beginners, and that's what May is. I mean, Misty probably has the most hands on training experience than any of the current people traveling with Ash, except for maybe Brock, but he was never a big battler anyway.

THe way I see it, new clothes=permanent stay. Or at least a very long stay. Which I am very happy for. I missed Misty so much, although it was worth it to see her at the gym. She finally found her place, then her stupid sisters pretty much kicked her out. A big part of this may be bias, but I think Misty is one of the most deep characters on the show. SHe's a runaway who is desperately looking for companionship and to prove her worth. She's had it harder than Ash has for sure, but Brock also had it hard, but I think Misty has more depth. SHe puts on a big independent aire, but really she's very dependent on her friends. That's why the gym was so awesome for her, she was able to see that she doesn't need Ash and Brock there constantly. Hopefully, regardless of shippy stuff, Misty will become truly independent and after Hoenn she'll go back to the gym and show her sisters how much she's grown and gain control of it. She deserves it, and it's unfair how her sisters treat her.

Wow, that was long.

Fallen Angel

I HAVE RETURNED! *cough*
    Years
  • NO! ADVANCESHIPPING!!!!!! MISTY SHOULDN'T COME BACK!!!!! *holds a gun to Misty's head* LEAVE MAKE THAT D*** TOGEPI EVOLVE AND LEAVE ASH AND HARUKA ALONE!!!!!

um.....

Weird thing is Misty used to be my fave char.... anyway I still am a pokeshipper, but what would the shipping between Macey (Moe) and Ash be called? 'Cuz I support that shipping and Questshipping.....

Timbjerr

Years
  • I see that Frostweaver, Raydrogiga, and SPDL (anna's new nickname) are all in agreement with me...The way I see it, since Brock was gone for the whole Orange Island season, Misty has to be gone for the whole Hoenn season...just to show all the Kasumifans how all the Takeshifans felt during that dark, dark era of the pok?mon anim?

Q Man

Erm...
    Years
  • tmbjr said:
    The way I see it, since Brock was gone for the whole Orange Island season, Misty has to be gone for the whole Hoenn season...just to show all the Kasumifans how all the Takeshifans felt during that dark, dark era of the pok?mon anim?
    Actually, Brock was gone for all of only 33 episodes during the Orange Islands. Misty has actually been gone longer than that - 43 episodes so far... Its only fair that she comes back now.

Timbjerr

Years
  • Q Man said:
    Actually, Brock was gone for all of only 33 episodes during the Orange Islands. Misty has actually been gone longer than that - 43 episodes so far... Its only fair that she comes back now.
    really? have there been that many AG episodes already?!?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Oooh!

Ahh! I'm glad that Misty's coming back, but I wonder if it's only temporary or permanent? :paranoid:

Q Man

Erm...
    Years
  • Kayleigh said:
    Ahh! I'm glad that Misty's coming back, but I wonder if it's only temporary or permanent? :paranoid:
    Just keep your hopes up for a permanent stay.... Considering the fact that they went through the trouble of giving her a new outfit, I have a good feeling that she'll be staying :D ^_^

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I also hope that it's permenant. ^_^ She's one of my favorites! =D

Back