• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misty

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2008
    Also unlike the other girls, she knew how to fight. I am sick of these pokemon coordinators.

What do you mean? Coordinators have to battle in contests too. In fact they almost have more of a challenge because they have to make sure they pull off beautiful combinations in the process. By the end of Battle Frontier, May could probably put up a good fight in any regular battle. How do you think her Pokemon evolved? They had to train hard to get that far.

Now as for Misty, I loved her character and I really do miss her a lot. I'm glad May and Dawn were introduced, but I miss the fits she used to have(so funny) and her determination to prove her worth as a water pokemon trainer to her sisters. She reminds me of myself when I was a kid and I could really relate to her when I used to watch Pokemon back then.

I don't see why Misty had to leave. What's so wrong with having two girls traveling with Ash at the same time? They obviously had no problem with 4 characters being there at the same time since they introduced Max. Now he's something to complain about.. I still don't understand why he was even there in the first place. Think about it: Ash, Brock, Misty, and May. It would have been awesome.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2009
    I really like Misty, But Not Enough to want her to come back as a full-time Companion. Maybe She Should be there once or twice a season, But Think About It: There are 5 Seasons of Misty To Watch, So You can still enjoy them :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2008
    I personaly would love to have Misty come back as main character!!! I think she totally changed 4 the worst when she got that Togepi! But she was still my fav (other than James...) She was always better than the new girls, I think. But it would be cool to have a new girl and a new boy as well as Misty (iam writing a fan-fic about it)! BRING HER BACK, I SAY!!!!!!

Commander_Latios

The man of Eternal Boredom...
    Years
    i didn't mind misty, but she was a... what was it.... oh yeah! She was a bit of a toad at times. but i wouldn't mind her showing up again for a couple of episodes, but nothing that would make the pokeshippers go mad and start shoving their stuff in my face. AGAIN.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Misty has some decent Pokemon like, Politoad, Gyarados, Starmie, etc.
    She was a good trainer and a good character.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    I'm not a Misty fan, but I did love her on the show. But... I don't think she should come back. She didn't offer the team anything. And I LOVE Dawn!!
    As for Misty replacing Brock, no way. He is actually on the journey for a reason. To become a great Pokemon Breeder. she would be doing nothing. He adds to the team by being funny and nice. And if a Pokemon gets hurt he takes care of them and makes food, etc. He is kind of the "mom" of the group. Misty wouldn't do anything but whine and complain.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I have to agree with yuna, she's a gym leader now. Her time off is almost never and she spends that lil time with Tracey. Whine and complain about her battles and sisters. Orangeshipping is most likely. Final answer, she shouldn't, and won't come back.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    I am a fan of Misty, but I still feel as that she should not return to the show. Sure, maybe she could pop into the episodes once in a while, but she shouldn't really return as the Co-star. She is also the Gym Leader of Cerulean City, so if she were to leave and abandon the Cerulean Gym, she would be avoiding her duties as a Gym Leader. I like the switch of female co-stars as I feel there should always be some change between the adventures and journeys.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2008
    If she was meant to come back, then they wouldn't have changed characters in the first place ;)

I think its great that she made a cameo appearance though.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023
    If she was meant to come back, then they wouldn't have changed characters in the first place ;)

I think its great that she made a cameo appearance though.

I agree. I think the only reason she didn't ever come back is because May became too popular while she was around. There was little reason to do anything with Misty if May was just as popular as she was.

I also think most people like Dawn too, so since the new girls are popular Misty isn't needed.

lalalagirl

Die-hard Oldrivalshipper >:D~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    Yes I love Misty. She should hurry, and do her Sinnoh debut.

I can't wait until she does! (That's me assuming... >_<) I want to see her new outfit XD no seriously... i really want to see it.

Misty was and is a good character, she used to be my favorite (and possibly still is?) but i don't think its the right time for her to return. Maybe sometime far far off into the future, but as of now she needs to fulfill her duties as the Cerulean City gym leader. Misty is getter to be more mature and stronger at the gym, and by her next appearance i can't wait to see what she's like (not saying that she completely changed). I also LOVE her gyarados XD i wonder if she caught anymore new pokemon... Dangitt now i really want to see her in sinnoh XD

~and here's my rant.:D

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I didn't like Misty, I loved her. I think she was the best female character in the show. She was firey and funny but also caring and kind.

I obiously would love for her to come back and hopefully she will someday.

lol, yup Im gonna exactly what perry! said.

Misty was classic, and always will be great, i'd like her to come back, but they mess her up in DUB so then i'd hate it if they messed her up :\

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Well, I liked Misty. I want to see her again, I don't want to fully revive her so she'll be in every episode but I'd like to see her again. Partly because they've brought other characters back in some episodes like Prof. Oak.

I do like Misty better than May and Dawn.

Back