• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mistys Togepi

Years
    Stuuuupid togepi! It hasn't evolved it ages! How many seasons can it last?! Anyone think it should evolve some time soon!

Chelc

Years
    Um... Misty's Togepi evolved a LONG time ago. Like, the 6th season, and now it's the 10th season. o_o; It's now a Togetic and is staying over at the Mirage Kingdom with all of the other Togepi. So um, hopefully that makes you happy? XD

Years
    Wow im SOOOO behind O.o Ha ha ha i think im in the 5th season then, last epp was the one with Clefa and the PFC? Anywho i only get to watch it when im home sick :P

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    No.

That would ruin the meaning behind it evolving and leaving. It served its purpose. Should we see a Togekiss, it'll belong to someone else or will be a wild one. Chances are we may not even see one in Diamond & Pearl as we did not even see a Togechick until Advanced Generation.

FaNtEcH

u keep winning until u lose
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2008
    maybe, sometime misty makes a video phone call to mirage island and sees Togekiss.
    No harm in aspiring!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I think that Togetic will make a come back..As someones Pokemon in Shinou and evolve then..I don't think Misty will go back to see it.

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    wait wait.. what's Togekiss? Is that supposed to be the evolution of Togepi? If so, the evolution of Togepi is Togetic, not Togekiss.. ><;;

Chibi_Pikachu

PikA_PoweR* O_o
    Years
    wait wait.. what's Togekiss? Is that supposed to be the evolution of Togepi? If so, the evolution of Togepi is Togetic, not Togekiss.. ><;;
    I wonder that too..... togetic should be the right one....

I don't what pokemon togekiss is either....

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years

XD, this is how it works:

Togepi -> Togetic
    and then
    Togetic -> Togekiss

Togetic has a new D/P Evolvement!!! XD

!!**Alex**!!​

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Someone's late on news.

I never actually saw the episode Togepi evolved unfortunately. :\

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    ...Oops, I started an argument...

How can she make a phone call to the Togepi Paradise if it's a different dimension that appears to be inhabited by only Togepi? Sounds like a really bad fanfic to me.

The dimension is still connected to the "human" world, so it might come back to visit once in a while.

Don't get me wrong, I also doubt it'll happen, but in the end it's hard to tell. After all, it isn't outside the realm of possibility...

Years
    Look at what i started! Heres togekiss:

Mistys Togepi

And the sprite Togekiss:
    Mistys Togepi

Years
    No, but it serves me right for forgetting about this thread. Haha. Anyway, since Icha has found a different sort of depth with this, I'll let it go. Enjoy the rumination.

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    The dimension is still connected to the "human" world, so it might come back to visit once in a while.

Don't get me wrong, I also doubt it'll happen, but in the end it's hard to tell. After all, it isn't outside the realm of possibility...
    Considering it's a paradise for Togepi and Togechick is with them to protect their paradise. The paradise is not meant to be opened by humans, so the only other way of the paradise being opened is if Togechick or Togepi come out or if someone like Hanzou opens up the portal in a manner that was not meant to be done.

Kasumi's Togechick has as much chance of coming back as Satoshi's Pidgeot does.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    i think (my opinion) that it will come on chronicles and evolve into togekiss

Back