• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

mm five more minutes

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I have this thing where I hate hate hate only getting an extra 7-10 minutes of sleep between snooze, so instead of setting it earlier and hitting the button over and over again, I set my alarm clock until the VERY LAST MINUTE like, if it takes me half an hour to get ready, I set my alarm so that I only have 15 minutes. So when it rings, I HAVE to get up and rush to be ready on time. As can be expected, that makes me VERY awake haha!

Though thanks to my roommate, who is the opposite of me and can literally snooze her alarm getting in and out of bed to push the damn button from 10AM until 4PM every 7 minutes, I've started to have the tendency to snooze as well.

Ugh, terrible habit. :/

Briar

how do you make coffee sexy?
    Years
    i'm an extremely light sleeper, which is rather frustrating because i share my room with my little sister and she always sets her alarm to seven AM or something and i end up waking up not her.
    as for me, i only set my alarm on schooldays. on weekends and on summer, i usually just wake up because of the heat or something.

Back