• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

mm five more minutes

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    How easily do you wake up in the morning? Also who wakes you up; do you set an alarm or do you get woken up by someone?

My mom always wakes me up, I could never get used to using an alarm, and it's REALLY hard for me to get up.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I only put an alarm if I need to wake up specially early (and I hate it). My body naturally wakes up around 9 AM and I keep moving around in bed for a couple of minutes. If I have put an alarm on though, I jump straight out of bed as soon as it starts ringing, it's magical. Sometimes, I go as far as to waking up a couple of minutes earlier than the set time and turning it off beforehand XD;

Wall★Mart

My little breakdown ❤
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2012
    I only wake up on my own pace '-_-
    And apparently alarms can't wake me up, so I'm kinda dependent on my mom waking me up

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    I always wake up at the same time everyday, which is 10am on the dot. No alarm, no nothing.

However, when I have somewhere important I need to be, you can't pay me to get out of bed.
    Good thing I never have anywhere important I need to be.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    My body wants me to wake up at 9 or so, but Im incredibly lazy. I always say to myself " I'll sleep for 5 more minutes. What really happens?: I sleep about half an hour longer than I say Im going to. I usually end up sleeping till 10.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I use an alarm. I don't need to on Mondays/Wednesdays because I have class at noon and I have to realllllly be out of it to sleep in to a point where I would be late to class. On Tuesdays/Thursdays I have class at 10 so I wake up at 8:30 to make breakfast, get ready, and make food for lunch. I won't get up at 8:30 without an alarm :'D

If I let myself wake up on my own, I'm usually up around 9-9:30 depending on when I went to bed.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I don't have much trouble waking up. One alarm that only ever goes off for a few seconds, don't need to force myself to get up to turn it off, and usually get up without resetting it for later. I don't see the point of "5 more minutes" so if I don't have enough time to sleep another half hour at least I won't bother and will just get up.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I use my alarm clock during the week, but I never get up the moment my alarm clock goes off... which sometimes results in me falling asleep again and waking up when I should be catching my bus. :B
    During weekends I just wake up whenever I want.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    It depends... if it's the proper time, I get up no problem, but if it's too early, it's really hard. I actualy woke up like 2 or 3 minutes ago (I'm still in bed. lol) and I thought it was really late, so I was trying really hard to get up, even though I felt terrible, and it was actually like 2 hours early. D:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I literally set my alarm for an hour before I actually get up so I can just rest in bed and continuously hit snooze because I don't like to get up right away after I wake up..

plus.. bed too comfy.. ;o; I need to work up the strength to force myself off from its warmth..

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I usually don't set an alarm. When I wake up, I lay there for a few minutes and then finally sit up , grab my iPod and downstairs. Sometimes I would sit there and look at the internet for a bit before heading down.

Years
    I use the alarm on my phone. If it goes off once, I'm awake. I hate the thing so much that I'll usually wake up before it. Even when I'm exhausted, I don't sleep through the thing. There's only been two times since I've been working that I've slept past my initial alarm, and thankfully both times I got to work on time.

Can't think of the last time my parents woke me up on a regular basis. When I was a little kid, sure, but by high school I had an alarm clock to wake me up in the mornings. Back then I could get up at like 5:30-6:30 every day and feel fine. But I also went to bed at 9PM. I miss those days.

Years
    Oh man, its such a battle for me to wake up. I hate it. I set an alarm on my iPhone, and I always press snooze xD

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I'm starting to find it harder and harder since I'm going to bed later and later lol - I used to be up at 7am every morning without fail, now it's like 9...

Though this morning I set my alarm at 9:05 and 9:15 (iPhones let you set multiple alarms because they are boss) and I ended up getting up at 10. Now I am pissed and feel like I have wasted my morning :(

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    It's honestly a huge effort/challenge for me every morning to get out of bed. I tend to accidentally sleep in and nearly make myself late for school on a semi-regular basis, simply because I turn off my alarm when it goes off and then I go back to sleep right afterward. Weekends are nice because I can sleep as long as I want and get up when I feel like it.

I mean, yeah, it's partly my fault for always going to bed so damn late, buuuuut I'm lazy in general, what can I say.

Ayselipera

I wake up really easily, but once awake it takes me a while to get up if it's for school. Literally any other time I can just roll out of bed and I'm fine. I keep three alarms on my phone so in case I fall back asleep again the next one will wake me up. Usually once I wake up though I'm awake for the morning. I think I'm actually quite pleasant when I wake up too.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I'm terrible at waking up on time. I set my alarm clock (on my cell phone placed near my bed) about 20 minutes earlier than I need to. I read that it'll help me ease into the time I actually need to wake up by without being all groggy and shiz.

Back