• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mod or not a Mod?

Castrainer

Banned
Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Well, if ya look at the Forum Leader's Page it says:

Name Forum
    PichuSecretBase Mixed Art

Now if ya look at the Home of the Sprites Forum, it will say that PSB is a mod there @____@

Confuzzling, no?

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • Bleh Its never on there since its a child forum and it wasnt specified i believe. But the dumb hackers demodded me from OVP x.x

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Yeah, I saw that too >__<
    But HotS is very active, we need a mod there! Go PSB! XD

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Die Stupid Hackers! >__< XD
    I didnt noticed that, but it need to be fixed too!

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Child forums inherit their mother forums moderators. So if you got modded at OC, you'd also mod the computers and pokeland forums.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • And you're all alone in it. xD;

Most forums won't get subforums, so this doesn't affect a lot of mods... only places like OC and Mixed Art have anything to do with it. =/

TeamRocket

- William Shakespere the VIII

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Well, it's good to know that the hackers didn't change mod areas - I don't think they would anyway XD. There's no reason for them to, is there? XD Hm, I hope Simone gets back soon, because with *you* (Greggy) gone and her away, I have to take care of WD by myself and I can't handle it.

Back