• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nigma

~Witch~
Years
I like the solution Ookami has made to sort out noob-rps, but don?t you think there should be more persons who can prove the rps, which are created every day? I am waiting since 2 days for my rp, and i was wondering that my rp doesn?t apear as usual. So i thought it was a failure of my browser and i posted it several times... _ _

I want to propose that some selected good Roleplayers which are regular online to post in their rps, can check some of the new posted rps either. I thought about rpers like light_azumarill or kakashi&sasukelover or somebody else who has good knowlegde...

Years
...Basically the answer is that I have a life...that has been quite difficult this past week and I haven't been on much because of depression. Anyway, Kurosaki is helping me with the RPG approvals, so there is no need for more people to approve them.

I have approved the ones that are worthy.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Fyi, if I'm not too lazy, I'll PM you to tell you what was wrong with your RP, whether you had to lengthen it, or if you had to read the rule's in more detail etc. If I am too lazy...well...after a day or so, if it doesn't show up, it's not accepted. Unless it say's in my sig that I'm gone, then you'll have to take it up with Shadowfaith or Axel.

Just thought I'd add that, because a few people have asked me why their RP's aren't showing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back