• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Moderator's Choice [December 2004] // Pok?mon Alexandrite

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2011
    some 1 please tell me how to download these hacks on this website they all look cool but i dont know how 2 download them

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Please do not revive threads that are older than 2 months.

Sorry, but I have to close this.

~closed~

Mewthree, if you want this re-opened within one year, PM me.

02/14/2006: Thread re-opened by request of mewthree.

Last edited:
    Years
    Yes I have restarted Alexandrite as some of you might know.. Kind of in a plotting stage but new screens will be up soon, I'm also working on the promo video using 3D animation and I need some help(Read first post)

Ph33r the two man army...

The fact that someone cares is truely irrelevant...

Last edited by a moderator:

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    I hope so!!! Can't wait for the new look Alexandrite...Mod's choice in Nov 04, could become evn greater...Come on Mewthree!! GOOD LUCK!

calanton

Check out Pokemon Liquid Ocean
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    Can't wait either. This is way cool. Hope it comes out spectacular.!!!
    Go mewthree 9000! :)

Years
    Well I think I've finished the first set of my standard tiles... Now I need to insert them and do Johto.. Alot of crap... But yeah check out this banner.. I made it for the site that will probly not ever exist.. But it's still kool XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back