• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Modern Warfare 2

mooglehunter

Teh non-Haxor
    Years
    see, you guys are lucky. you play on consoles that don't have friggin hackers or mods. they screwed my game over so bad. my radar is now double the size and i get the friggin map coordinates in the top right corner. pc is the worst. i love it but hate it at the same time. i've friggin uninstalled and reinstalled the game andthiis is still like this. i hate hackers

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    Wallhackers, tubers and campers are all 10x worse during the day, I'm finding.

EDIT: My Last pics of the worst teams ever... check it out what do you think? Should they quit playing?

That's a little obnoxious, don't you think? Just because they aren't up to your standards you think they should quit? Unless they were tubing the whole game or camping in a similar matter, this is just a ridiculous statement. I've played games like that, but that's only because I'm still learning. As a result, I'm taking this comment personally. What you're saying is someone like me, who's been playing for two weeks, should just give up because I don't meet the standards of the players who've been playing one hell of a lot longer. That's just stupid. Over time, I'll eventually improve, and so will they.

Years
    I think this entire thread is filled with hypocrites. You whine and whine about other people who play the game because you disagree with the way they play it.
    Games are entertainment. If someone gets enjoyment out of a game why should they be denied that just because you're raging over their play style?

Stop dictating how people should play. They'll play how they want.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I think this entire thread is filled with hypocrites. You whine and whine about other people who play the game because you disagree with the way they play it.
    Games are entertainment. If someone gets enjoyment out of a game why should they be denied that just because you're raging over their play style?

I know me and my friends didn't spend a total of £250 between us (thats enough for a PS3/360 elite) to have our matches constantly ruined by game breaking exploits and just outright poor sportsmanship. Camping I can understand to a degree, but half the other crap like boosting, commando class, OMA tubes etc, it's ridiclous, it can't be fun to do and it's definately not fun to be on the receiving end of. I fail to see how it's even remotely hypocritical to want to play a fair game where skill and teamwork are deciding factors as opposed to cheap glitches/exploits.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017

So I take it you don't play much MW2.

mooglehunter

Teh non-Haxor
    Years
    Hahaha. alex that was pretty good. no mw2 has a pretty bad community, and if you play it you definately know that some of this stuff is the biggest bullsh*t ever

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
    Years
    Imma gonna post a montage of the biggest Rip offs and camping n tubing teams ever then see how hypocritical we're being. Being on the receiving end of bull is annoying

Thordainhammer

Blanker
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2011
    I hate the AC-130 because nobody ever bothers to pull out a rocket launcher to bring it down since they assume someone else will. I saw a guy go 104 and 3 with an AC-130 just because no one tried to stop him.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    see, you guys are lucky. you play on consoles that don't have friggin hackers or mods. they screwed my game over so bad. my radar is now double the size and i get the friggin map coordinates in the top right corner. pc is the worst. i love it but hate it at the same time. i've friggin uninstalled and reinstalled the game andthiis is still like this. i hate hackers
    We got it pretty bad too. Running into people with wallhacks over and over again, getting message after message from people hosting a 10th prestige lobbies. And so on. I'm sure it's worse on the PC (since it'd be easier to mod/hack) but it doesn't mean we're still hack free.

That's a little obnoxious, don't you think? Just because they aren't up to your standards you think they should quit?
    I agree with you, and at the same time I don't.
    I'm one of them people who sends messages to people who goes 0 and 20, or 5 and 25. But a person sending them messages has to take into consideration the level of the person that's getting that message, how many times they scored low, and so on. Someone like you I wouldn't send the message to because you're a low level and just started. But if someone is scraping the bottom of the list game after game after game and they're 2nd, 3rd, 4th prestige, ones who's put days of playtime just to get to that rank... they are the ones that gets messages from me telling them to quit. Because if you're 4th prestige, and you have 10 days of playtime and you're still that bad (game after game) then you really need to give up.

Alex is right, you must not play MW2. Even David who hasn't been playing all that long (a few weeks) can see many of the probs we talk about in here. You'd see people who only tube, you'd see people who camp in the corner of the map waiting on someone to run by, you'd see someone knife you all the way across the room with Commando, you'd see wallhackers, glitchers, etc. They're just trying to have fun right? Tell that to boosters who ruin Free For All games. Tell that to people who wallhack and they can see you anywhere on the map. Tell that to people who use auto aim. Tell that to people sending out the messages about 10th prestige lobbies. They're all just trying to have fun, they find enjoyment in it, they're just all good guys and girls who are looking for a good time. I didn't spend $180 on the game just to have someone call me a hypocrite when that person doesn't know what they're talking about.

I hate the AC-130 because nobody ever bothers to pull out a rocket launcher to bring it down since they assume someone else will. I saw a guy go 104 and 3 with an AC-130 just because no one tried to stop him.
    Not to sound confrontational (because I totally agree with you), but did you try to shoot it down?
    I hate it when no tries to shoot any killstreak down (UAVs and Counter UAVs aren't as bad). A Stinger with Slight of Hand, and Cold Blooded does the trick. I hate it when my stuff gets shot down, but they're playing smart. I can't really blame them because I'd do the same. But I hate it when my stuff gets shot down right away but the enemy stuff stays up.

Droidz

¬‿¬
    Years
    Andy, i love how knowledgeable you are about MW2 and how much effort you put into your responses P:

Anyway well I'm getting back into mw2 and actually enjoying it. I've raised my k/dr up a little so i must be doing something right.

KingCharizard

Years
    Not to sound confrontational (because I totally agree with you), but did you try to shoot it down?
    I hate it when no tries to shoot any killstreak down (UAVs and Counter UAVs aren't as bad). A Stinger with Slight of Hand, and Cold Blooded does the trick. I hate it when my stuff gets shot down, but they're playing smart. I can't really blame them because I'd do the same. But I hate it when my stuff gets shot down right away but the enemy stuff stays up.

I agree with him and you, especially about the airstrikes getting shot down instantly and theirs stays up for the whole time or just about the whole time.

Thordainhammer

Blanker
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2011
    Well....I did try to bring it down, but only when I realized nobody else was going to do it, but by then it was already too late for me to have brought it down.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I prestiged again. I hate the fact you don't get the stinger till like level 30, my rubbish teams never shoot down air support, I would if I could but the at4 doesn't cut it.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I agree with him and you, especially about the airstrikes getting shot down instantly and theirs stays up for the whole time or just about the whole time.

How do you get one of those cool signatures? I'd love to sport one!
    Anyway, this games multiplayer seems to put to a freeze... I wonder if we're gonna get at least one more DLC before Black Ops comes out.

KingCharizard

Years
    Just when I thought my respect for IW couldn't get any lower, it just has. Its cause how are u gonne make a game where people can sit in a corner and win? Ok well here is why im crying... Can you camp on Trailer Park? You wouldn't think so right? Wrong... These stupid as* ect.. noobs sat in a damn corner with claymores AA shottys and sniper rifles on Trailer Park nonetheless... I officially had it with noobs... Now I'm uploading two videos in both I have a negative k/d but after u watch them you'll see why. I dont wanna hear crap like u just suck I could have killed him ect cause I did everything right n it just happened to be wrong... Actually I'm uploading 3 I believe...

Here is the first video...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgCf4p4oxzQ

Here is another camping bs team
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuL-9aMbtsU

And finally this crap
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgkFEdDUj5o

Last edited:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I have finally mastered the art of sniping... to be honest it's not that hard, before it just seemed too tedious and boring.

Back