• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Modern Warfare 2

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    It's the opposite for me. I quit playing MW2 when Reach came out, and it was over a month (I think 38 days... I made a Tweet about it) before I got back into MW2. I was so rusty when I first got back into it, but now I'm trying my best to work my way back up. It's still hard to snipe, and my reaction time and aiming isn't what it used to be. So that's why to get ready for Black Ops I'm trying to get back into CoD to get that CoD feel.
    Yeah, if I'm doing badly consecutively, I'll take a break for a bit and I usually end up doing better once I start back up. Sadly though, I couldn't take a break as I ended up getting back on today haha. Too addicting I guess lol.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I played like all day today and I owned. I was using a ACR silent mostly and I did awesome.

Back