• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Modern Warfare 2

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
    Years
    Especially with Marathon and Lightweight. So pro.

I use it with tac knife, I'm so pro.
    Joking aside, I do infact use it some times, but even then I don't knife with it.
    I just jump off stuff, cus I'm badass of course.

Anyway, look at this.
    Mini-Uzi w/ fmj, silencer
    M9 w/ akimbo, fmj.
    Throwing knife, smoke.
    Bling pro
    Stopping Power pro
    Ninja pro

Let me explain;
    Uzi is a beast of a gun in it self but tie that with the fmj, and SP, it is so powerful.
    But the silencer rapidly reduces the recoil, making it more accurate, which therefore making more bullets hit the person. Which in turn makes the gun more powerful.
    And the ninja is just for well, ninja.
    This class is such a beast, works great on search aswell.
    Smoke is just for a diversion.
    And throwing knife is just good, if you can use it.

Have fun!

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Played for the first time in over a month yesterday, and the game still sucks. Nothing more to it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2011
    Yes unless your the host there is always atleast a little lag here and there... some matches are better than others. The game play is indeed fun though but honestly if i had it to do over i wouldn't buy this game.

I'd recommend waiting for Battlefield: Bad Company 2.

RockHardSemi

Lv 53
    Years
    I too went to play it last night, first game was fine but then the following games... was just no fun.

I joined a Headquarters match, it was 25-0 and the whole enemy team had something like 40-3. There was constantly an Apache in the air. I'd shoot them all down but then another would replace it. I don't know what was going on, perhaps some abusing of the tactical insertion. Then the games after that I was put against clans using that UMP gun with FMJ, Marathon, Lightweight and Commando. My bullets were doing nothing, so I just gave up.

I think I'll just stick to Bad Company 2.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2017
    Commando and Heartbeat Sensors ruined this game.

Commando - the guy can knife you from a mile away.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Hate to revive this thread only to let it die again... but some time ago I posted saying I was going to make a new account just for MW2 to see what kind of stats I'd have. I said I was going to put 1 day and 12 hours on it... well I could only take 1 day but it's close enough. My final stats before quitting (and before my 1 month trial ran out) were...
    Level: 56
    Wins: 156 (62 losses) with a 2.52 Win/Loss ratio
    Kills: 4171 (984 deaths) with a 4.24 Kill/Death Ratio
    Highest Killstreak: 25

This was playing only Team Deathmatch (no merc TD, express TD, just the first normal TD you get), 95% of the time playing by myself, no Danger Close/OMA tubes, and this was also playing smart. If it means move around the map with an M4 then I did that, rushed at the start with a UMP then I did that, held a spot the enemy team wanted (3 Story, Fun House, etc) with an ACR then I did that. Closer to the end I became a little more campy (because it's hard as hell to keep a 4.0), but at the start I played like I normally did on my main account.
    It's no fun trying to keep a 4.0 K/D. Think about it, if you get 5 deaths in a TDM game... that isn't much at all. But you also have to get 20 kills to get that 4.0. Almost 1/3 of the kills needed to win a TDM game. And you also have to know when to move, how to move with your team, and also have to deal with thermal and OMA/Danger Close tubes. And then there's the stupid teammates who know nothing about what's going on around them.
    It was a bit much to prove a point, but... KingCharizard, my K/D on the 360 blows your 360 AND PS3 K/Ds out of the water. You can even add them together and it still doesn't stand up to mine. Better luck on Black Ops

In the end... MW2 was a pain in the backside. All the tubes, thermal, camping, etc. I'll remember this game as the most stressful I've ever been when it's come to gaming. But when it worked I had fun... and I never got a nuke... oh well.
    My MW2 days are over, and I likely will not touch it again until Black Ops gets old, and that'll be a long long time.
    I just wanted to post my stats seeing how I said I'd do it sometime ago.

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
    Years
    Indeed it does, so perhaps ut better than me, still doesn't mean I suck as i still remain wit. A positive kdr, it just means ur more skilled than I Am

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Started playing again tonight, this game is truly awful. I dodnt get into one game where people werent just simply camping, tubing and commando pro-ing

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    This game has become rapidly worse, it's harder than ever to find a non laggy, decent game.

Years
    This game has become rapidly worse, it's harder than ever to find a non laggy, decent game.

This.

I went on it the other night and all I got were idiotic kids thinking they are the 'man' while all of them were camping at the edge of the map, killing each other for the kill streaks and yelling down the mic when someone actually killed them.

Shock horror, they were American.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Honestly Will, me and Harry got like 33-20 and 21-17 each, considering 3 months ago I was constantly going 44+ - 6 and similar it's really not good.

Back