• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Modern Warfare 2

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    The MP isn't that bad, it's just that people ruin it. Honestly, if people would just not use OMA tubes, Commando, etc. the game would be really fun. I started playing it again this week after not touching it for a month and a half, and if the match isn't really laggy, people are OMA tubing. It's just too frustrating to be fun most of the time. On the rare occasion you get a match where no one is abusing the crutches, I have a good time.

Years
    The MP isn't that bad, it's just that people ruin it. Honestly, if people would just not use OMA tubes, Commando, etc. the game would be really fun. I started playing it again this week after not touching it for a month and a half, and if the match isn't really laggy, people are OMA tubing. It's just too frustrating to be fun most of the time. On the rare occasion you get a match where no one is abusing the crutches, I have a good time.

The thing that I think killed it, was the kill streaks. They are just so over powered.

COD4 had three kill streaks and that was perfect. Nice balance of the gameplay, even if people did n00btube. But I didn't mind as much. Now I get killed by a chopper as soon as I step outside.

Years
    How much did I despise this game? I traded it for LittleBigPlanet.

You're probably thinking "There's nothing wrong with that!". Well, I already owned LittleBigPlanet and re-purchased it with my trade-in credit. XP

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
    Years
    so i fixed my ylod (H)
    anyway i still enjoy the good game now and then.
    but its a joke now days, playing with matt yesterday couldn't cap a flag without getting tubed.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Have re-evaluated what I think is the most broken gun. The UMP for sure. It's range, damage, the fact that if you start shooting someone mkid range with say an M4 if they turn and shoot twice with the ump 9/10 you die etc. It's a joke.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    P90 is pretty fun to use. It's got such a large clip size, ftw.

I've been playing like crap the past couple days. I guess now would be a good time to take a break before Black Ops comes out.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I played today I got a 31 kill streak with my P90 and I didn't have my nuke on:(

Then, I started running around with my Mini Uzi.

Finally, I finshed the day by sniping with my M21.

Overall my MW2 day was fun.

Also 3,000th post w00t:)

Garouga! Bare Your Fangs!

Throw your fangs up!
    Years
    I've been on such a bad roll with Symtex and throwing knives lately. I went -5 yesterday because of said bad luck. I'll randomly get stuck or hit with a knife, then when I watch the Killcam it shows that it was a completely random kill. >_<

On a positive note, I just got claymores (I've only been playing for two weeks). The only bad thing is I kept ending up in arctic maps where they were pretty visible no matter where you stood. Ah well, maybe today's my day.

Edit: Skppy, I think I ran into you sometime in the last week. Your name is really, really familiar.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I've been playing like crap the past couple days. I guess now would be a good time to take a break before Black Ops comes out.
    It's the opposite for me. I quit playing MW2 when Reach came out, and it was over a month (I think 38 days... I made a Tweet about it) before I got back into MW2. I was so rusty when I first got back into it, but now I'm trying my best to work my way back up. It's still hard to snipe, and my reaction time and aiming isn't what it used to be. So that's why to get ready for Black Ops I'm trying to get back into CoD to get that CoD feel.

Finally, I finshed the day by sniping with my M21.
    It's not sniping if you were spraying it off. Most people I've seen use an M21 just sprays.

(I've only been playing for two weeks)
    You've only had MW2 for 2 weeks? Wow kind of late to get it seeing how Black Ops comes out in 10 days. XD

Back