• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Modern Warfare 2

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    To anyone who hates boosting in free for all, watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGn3HcUWxWY

It's hilarious, I even made a similar class with AT4 and C4 and I've spent the last two hours this morning following this group of 3 boosters around and I've been ruining their day. I even got a few challenges completed for multi-C4 and multi-RPG kills.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    AHAHAHAH amazing, I think I'm on love!!!

guys for the gold skull gun title, is it 1000 headshots?

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
    Years
  • AHAHAHAH amazing, I think I'm on love!!!

Same 8D

Yeh, 1000 headshots with a main weapon, I'm not sure about secondary.
    I have got the UMP45 one, and tbh it was worth it.
    Now I'm working for my M4A1.

Years
  • To anyone who hates boosting in free for all, watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGn3HcUWxWY

It's hilarious, I even made a similar class with AT4 and C4 and I've spent the last two hours this morning following this group of 3 boosters around and I've been ruining their day. I even got a few challenges completed for multi-C4 and multi-RPG kills.

That made my day! :D

That guy is awesome! XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • AHAHAHAH amazing, I think I'm on love!!!

https://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/callofduty/images/0/01/Gold_RPD.jpg
    That one? Yea it's 1000 headshots with any bullet weapon (Assault, Sub, Shotguns, Pistols, etc).

I love playing on the weekends.... it's like all the crap comes out of the woodworks. All the crappy players comes out on the weekends, campers, tubers, sprayers, retards, etc. I should just stay off on the weekends because it pisses me off so much, people who can't play the game right so they sit in dark corners waiting for someone to run by. I can't stand it...

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    To anyone who hates boosting in free for all, watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGn3HcUWxWY

Did you watch Part 2? The "fan mail" at the end is hilarious. Good videos.

I finally got a nuke today. XD Took me long enough lol.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    FMJ doesn't add damage. The stats say that it does, but it doesn't.
    And once again, handguns switch out faster.
    Having a shotgun is a liability and it's gonna get you killed.

FMJ does increase Damage its just hard to notice when both ways you 1 hit kill someone...

FMJ's bonus damage lets you 1 hit kill someone behide a wall if your lucky

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Did you watch Part 2? The "fan mail" at the end is hilarious. Good videos.

I finally got a nuke today. XD Took me long enough lol.
    Yeah I've watched both of them a couple times. I wish he'd make a third one.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I want to get my 1000th kill with my UMP .45 today and then get blue tiger camo xD

God I love S&D

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Wow. Only 1,000? I'm sitting on 55,000 kills now and my main gametype is SnD.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • I was watching this video yesterday(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO4wo-3C704)
    its a great commentary video on the 10 biggest problems in Modern Warfare 2,also today i got 8th prestige WOOPY ;D.
    Some of them are probs and I agree with some of them. But...

1 ~ Overpowered Killstreaks
    I think the Chopper Gunner is a tad overpowered, and the AC130 is underpowered. Anyone who has used both will know that you can't get as many kills with an AC130 as you can a Chopper Gunner.
    I also think the Harrier Strike is also stupidly overpowered. An Attack Helicopter (7 kills to get as well) can't do anything.... most of the time it can't even get kills. Harrier on the other hand I've seen it get 15+ kills, plus it's also a Precision Air Strike, plus it can shot down any other helicopters in the air.
    Also the Stealth Bomber doesn't have a wide enough damage range, that and I've seen someone RIGHT under a bombing run (as in nothing over their head) and it not kill them.

And as for that person in the vid (and to anyone out there that has the same reasoning as him).... you're a retard if you think it's a prob to pull out a Stinger and shoot it down. I don't know why, but for some reason everyone on the game has the mindset of "I don't want to shoot that down" or "Someone else will shoot it down". If there's air support up there (other then a UAV, very rarely I shoot them down) I shoot it down when I die.
    I agree that killstreaks does need some work.

2 ~ Tac Inserts
    On paper it's a good idea, and in some game types (CtF, Domination, etc) it works really well (I've used it). But, there should be a limit on how many you can put down, or something. Because I've been in FFA games before where it's just booster after booster after booster. I've been in countless games where it had 3 or more sets of boosters, I'd kill them and they'd leave the game, and then a sec later the 2 spots is filled with more boosters, and then they leave, and so on. Something does need to be done about this.

5 ~ Spawns
    The guy in the vid says "as long as I can remember" must not have been a right off the bat CoD4 player (such as yours truely). If you played CoD4 TD before WaW came out, you would have known that the crappy spawns came after WaW. CoD4 had damn good spawns, you might have had to ran a little, but at least it didn't spawn someone RIGHT behind you (on MW2 I've had someone spawn looking at me, and they were like a foot away from me). And then WaW rolled around and for some reason IW said "Hey..... that looks fun, lets screw over people by spawning enemies behind someone". It needs to be fixed where it had CoD4 spawns pre-WaW.

6 ~ Overpowered guns
    Can't agree with that. I know where he's coming from... he's a Core player on CoD4 and WaW. I started playing MW2 and right off the bat I was like "Wait... that was easy". I only played only Hardcore on CoD4 and WaW. But now on MW2 I find myself playing more Core then I do Hardcore. Because it's now easier to kill then it was on CoD4 or WaW. It's bad for Core players, good for Hardcore players.

7 ~ Snipers should kill
    I couldn't agree more. I find it stupid to shoot someone with a Barrett.... the most powerful sniper in the world.... sniper that can cut someone in half over a mile away. And then on MW1 it not kill them from point blank range. With the WA2000 I've hit someone in the head twice (they were sniping and all you could see was their head) and it not kill them. That is just flat out stupid.

8 ~ Last/Final Stand
    I totally agree with this. WaW really screwed the system over by being able to revive someone. Final Stand isn't as bad, but it shouldn't be there. It's stupid that I put someone down, they're behind cover so I have to run halfway across the map to get them, only to be shot, and then they get up or my kill taken. I can't stand that, that perk should have been done away with.

10 ~ Commando
    Commando is really WTFness. I've used it because it's soooooo easy to get kills. Use it on FFA and you could use that and be able to win most of the time. Commando is their "way" of fixing knives. They shouldn't have made Commando, they should have fixed their damn knife system. I'm stick of people not even moving and my knife not register. And then you have Commando where you're shooting at someone and they knife you from 500 feet away, it's stupid.

A lot of their ideas were nice on paper, but in game it's dumb. They should have had an open beta, with all these perks and such. It would have weeded out a lot of junk in the game. But noooo IW is too good to have a beta, they can get more data off their closed beta then they can from an open one. Yea, real good IW.... <<

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I think Pavelow is also crazy overpowered. I've got 17 kills off of one pavelow before

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Wow. Only 1,000? I'm sitting on 55,000 kills now and my main gametype is SnD.
    lol no.

1000 kills with the UMP. I think my overall kills is probably sitting somewhere between 12,000 and 20,000.
    I think Pavelow is also crazy overpowered. I've got 17 kills off of one pavelow before
    I got 21 kills off of my Pavelow Friday night. Was playing Ground War Domination on Rundown.

Silver

Kyle
    Years
  • FMJ does increase Damage its just hard to notice when both ways you 1 hit kill someone...

FMJ's bonus damage lets you 1 hit kill someone behide a wall if your lucky
    No, no, no. FMJ does not increase bullet damage. It increases bullet penetration, which retains bullet damage while firing through cover/walls. It's the exact same as the old green perk 'Deep Impact'

It is the highest is 10th lol and for whoever said OMA and Bling suck I lol at you as those are like the 2 best Blue Perks
    Sleight of Hand Pro would like to have a word with you.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    A few of the killstreaks are overpowered, but it's not hard to switch to a cold blooded/stinger class and take them down. It seems like no one ever wants to do that though. I guess having it kill you repeatedly is a better idea.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Alex I always take out the killstreaks for you when we play together <.<

Back