• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Modern Warfare 3

JP

wut?
Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    New interview with Robert Bowling, some interesting questions and answers, quickscoping returning and "changes" to the melee system.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Changes to the melee system could mean "Well we'll tweak the range of the melee". Black Ops tweaked the melee but I still got killed by reflex knives when I'm shooting at them. If changes means a 2 hit in the front and 1 in the back then I'll be happy.

As for quickscoping... If they make it like it was in CoD4 then I'll be happy. Sniping might be ruined all together due to quickscoping (mostly due to Halo players playing CoD). But I don't think it should be gimped to the point where there's no point in using them (like at the start of Black Ops).

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I really hope they do the whole "2-hit upfront, 1 to the back" thing with the melee system. Something needs to be done, especially with those obnoxious knife monkeys and of course the panic knifing.

fango pango

This fire burns, always.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    5 Kills - Ballistic Duffel - Drop Juggernaught perk for the whole team

Hundreds of people just shot themselves.

Some of the new killstreaks just sound awful.

yes i know,im goin to be using assault killstreaks cos they sound the best for my style of play

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • And how is that list confirmed by IW? Did Robby B say "Ok, here they are", or did they post in the thread? Or is it because they removed a few vids?
    If that really is the official list (and I'm going to wait until real proof is there) then it's more of a reason why I'm glad I have other games to play this year and not just a CoD.

fango pango

This fire burns, always.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    And how is that list confirmed by IW? Did Robby B say "Ok, here they are", or did they post in the thread? Or is it because they removed a few vids?
    If that really is the official list (and I'm going to wait until real proof is there) then it's more of a reason why I'm glad I have other games to play this year and not just a CoD.

this was shown by people who were told by IW
    and robert bowling told 402thunder402 that they were real
    ...trust me ok
    if theyre fake i'll go onto a moderators profile and call them a ****

thats how confident i am

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Like I said... I'll believe it when I see it. Rumors and the normal "Oh I heard it from a friend of mine that heard it from someone who's second cousin on their mother's side works for [Put company name here]. It's as good as proof. ;)" lines don't work on me. I'm not saying they're fake or not... but I've been down this road way too many times with way too many different games.

fango pango

This fire burns, always.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    Actually that's false. It's been confirmed that death streaks will not be in the game. IW went and said that already. That thread has death streaks.

they confirmed no last stand no OMA no commando no SP in perks
    they confirmed no nuke

they never confirmed no deathstreaks

oh and by the way
    woodysgamertag got a strike (a copyright claim) by activision for posting this in video form
    you can't file a copyright claim if the information is false

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I could have sworn that Robert Bowling tweeted about having no deathstreaks... maybe I'm just confusing it with the pre-release info of Black Ops last year.

fango pango

This fire burns, always.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    He tweeted there would be no nuke SP oma commando it last stand (perk)
    He said nothing bout death streaks or not only would I know
    But every big commentator I follow would talk bout it

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • No they did confirm no death streaks. I think somebody made a video of it. Or maybe I read the tweet. But those are false. <_< Please stop denying it.

Years
  • No they did confirm no death streaks. I think somebody made a video of it. Or maybe I read the tweet. But those are false. <_< Please stop denying it.

We've got a few months left yet, who knows. :o

Ours is pre-ordered at Gamestop, I wonder if they have some sort of unlockable or something like with other related games. Hmmm.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Multiplayer Trailer for anyone interested, so much stuff to analyze!

Can't wait for some actual gameplay with CoD XP firing up today, ooooh man.

TY

ACR, G36C and the UMP are going to take care of epic online battles
    i pre-ordered it

Back