• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Modest Female Popplio FT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
Years
  • I have two Modest female Popplio for trade. I spent quite a few hours this morning breeding the three starters to the genders and natures I wanted. I have numerous of each if anyone would like them they are free to a good home with the exception of the Modest lady Popplios'. Those I am taking offers for. Modest is the preferred nature for Popplio so far and female is only a 25% chance of breeding. I guess i just got really lucky. I'm not far enough to check IVs so I have no idea what those may be at this point. If interested in a freebie starter or have an offer, post and I'll get to you ASAP.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2018
    I'm getting my game either tommorow or the day after, so I'd be interested in a Litten and Popplio (since I'm going with Rowlet), if that'd be alright?

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Heya, im interested in a male rowlet and popplio, if you still have any

jlw1717

I'm Back!!
    Years
  • Do you have a adamant Rowlet? & I want one of the female modest popolio, I have a lot of Pokemon for trade, just let me know what you are looking for & I'll see what I have to offer

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
    Years
  • hey guys, just logged in to check this out. I'll be home in a few hours and will be PMing everyone to set up the distribution. I'm teaching a cardiology class today so I'm unavailable right now, but will take care of everyone this evening! thanks for your patience!

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
    Years
  • Do you have a adamant Rowlet? & I want one of the female modest popolio, I have a lot of Pokemon for trade, just let me know what you are looking for & I'll see what I have to offer

I can breed you a modest Rowlet, it'll take me a minute or two, if you dont mind taking the egg and hatching i can guarentee it'll be adamant and rowlet, but gender will be unknown =p.

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
    Years
  • Thread Closed, Anyone who hasn't been served yet please PM me for your Pokemon. Would a mod please close this thread? thanksa

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    hi , can i have a modest female popplio and a adamant male rowlet ? since i'm i have incineroar , i can offer you a litten?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back