• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Monotype Challenge (Ver. 2.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AggronLover

Aggron Rulz!!!
Years
  • hey this seems really cool but i was just wondering if i could trade a skorupi egg over at the very begging and use it as a starter for poison???

Kiger Mustang

NOW UNDER USERNAME " SWEED "
    Years
  • @ KigerMustang , Caught Under Violet City , it was night . there was like alot of them there

Thank you (: Guess I'll be catching one tonight or over the weekend..

Update:

- Started game
    - Chose male character, named self Kiger
    - Chose a Chikorita, nn'd Chick
    - Named rival Randall
    - Got Dex
    - Caught a level 3 Jolly Male Geodude, nn'd Grimwald (iffy on the nature, but whatever)
    - Grinded to level 7
    - Currently saved on Route 30

TEAM:
    074.png

Grimwald/Geodude
    Male/Level 7
    - Tackle
    - Leer (?)
    - Mud Sport

HM Slaves: Chikorita, Sentret

Arcelio

This was a triumph.
    Years

• The Fourth Day

• Furret is able to learn Rock Smash, which gives it a great tool for fighting against Rock and Steel-type Pokemon. Not the best choice, obviously, but you've gotta take what you can get, right? Replaced Foresight with Rock Smash, seeing as Spearow, which will have evolved into a Fearow at that point, will be more than enough to take on the Ecruteak Gym.
    • Got a Shell Bell after Furret broke a rock near Union Cave. Yay.
    • Gave the Shell Bell to Furret for Union Cave, and I'll give it to Spearow once we get to Azalea Town.
    • Went into Union Cave, and took an immediate north turn. I plan on exploring as much of the cave as possible on the first go.
    • Returned to the above floor, and went southward this time.
    • Nabbed a TM (Rock Tomb), X Defend, X Attack, and a Great Ball. Not bad, as far as cave plundering goes.
    • As soon as I take a step outside, I realize its pouring outside. How strange...
    • I've gotta admit, that as cheesy as it sounds, the rain looks beautiful. Maybe its just one of my oddities, but I've always found the rain extremely calming, preferring to walk in rain storms than walk during a cloudless day.
    • Heh heh, Machop looks like he's trying to be a superhero.
    • After entering the border of Azalea Town, the rain died down, which made me sad. I walked in on a conversation with a Team Rocket member, and an older unknown male. They were talking about Team Rocket breaking up, then the Rocket hit the older male. That's kinda mean...
    • I went into town and entered the PokeCenter, healing up my Furret and Spearow. Gotta take care of my buddies, right?
    • I got a call from Liz, so I figured it would be polite to answer. She called me to talk about another guy, which is something no guy ever wants, ever. Not only is it awkward, but it kind of makes you feel crappy. Just a little tip for the girls reading this...
    • Left the PokeCenter and spoke with Kurt. He ran off to Slowpoke Well in a huff, which is kind of dangerous. I suppose I should back him up, in case anything happens.
    • Ran to Slowpoke Well, only to find both Kurt and the Rocket 'Guard' gone. They must have gone inside.
    • Well, it looks like Kurt took a tumble down the well, hurting his back badly. I suppose that means I'll be taking over. I go deeper into Slowpoke Well, and begin my first battle against a Team Rocket Grunt.
    • Kept moving through the Well, defeating all Rockets that dare attempt to stop me.
    • Walked up to a strange, blue-haired Rocket. Apparently, his name is Proton, and he's a Rocket Executive. That means he's easily superior to the Grunts that I've trashed. I wonder by how much.
    • Hm, I guess I was wrong. Mr. Executive wasn't difficult at all. Kurt congratulated me on a job well done, after all the Rockets escaped simultaneously. Maybe they all carry Escape Rope, so they can make a quick getaway?
    • Gave Kurt two Apricorns, and, in exchange, he'll make them into balls. He's basically taking my nuts, and turning them into balls. Nice.
    • I'm gonna take a small nap, but the next thing on the list is my duel with the Trainers of the Azalea Town Gym.
    • Just like the common cold, I'm back… back again. Guess who's back? … I'll stop now.
    • Azalea's Gym looks mighty different than the way I remember it. I don't remember a spider taking me from platform to platform.
    • With the death of a Beedrill, my Spearow gains another Level, learning the devastating Flying-type attack, Aerial Ace. Sadly, the Spearow family doesn't get Brave Bird (at least, not that I know of), so Aerial Ace will have to do for the rest of the game, or at least until I get the Fly HM. Or until I learn Drill Peck.
    • Solved the mystery of the spider platform, and stood up against Bugsy. Your bugs will be swept away in a daring gust of wind, Bugsy!
    • Beat Bugsy in a blaze of glory. I'll give the kid this much though; his Scyther was a real pain in the ass. Quick Attack was his main weapon, but I should be happy he didn't teach it Swords Dance. Got me a new badge!
    • clip_image001.png
      clip_image002.png
    • Sweet! Got the TM for U-turn, which I'll be saving. For who, I'm not sure. I know that Spearow/Fearow can learn it, as can Furret and Aipom. The only question is who needs it more? I'll save it for now, and use it when I feel that it should be used.
    • Kurt took my Black Apricorns, and gave me back my Heavy Balls. Isn't that nice of him? Even though, it's kind of weird that an old man is handing me my balls, heavy ones at that. I liked it better when Lyra did it…
    • Only after the Gym Battle do I realize that I forgot to switch the Shell Bell from Furret's possession to Spearow's. Goddammit.. I've got a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach, so I'm gonna make like a tree and get the hell out of here. Wait… I think I told that joke wrong.
    • Oh son of a *****! Can't you just leave me along, you red-headed prick!? I don't care if you want to be strong, I don't care that you stole your first Pokémon, and I don't care that you hate Team Rocket. Leave already! For Christ's sake, haven't you done enough?
    • Apparently, Silver didn't want to listen, so I beat him like his father should have done when Silver started his emo tantrums. Also, I have a lot of nerve, for just being in a damn town. Geez, what an *******.
    • Silver says something about strong and weak, and then runs off again. I should have that bastard put down. He's becoming way too troublesome.
    • Entered Ilex Forest, only to find out some noob lost a Farfecth'd. Great, now I've gotta go find it. I sneak up on the pesky bird and capture it, bringing it back to the (failing) Trainer. Wait a minute… there are two Farfetch'd? Damn kid… you really do suck.
    • OH SHI-! The Egg hatched today! It's a Togepi! Hell yes!
    • Caught the second Farfetch'd, the little prick. I swear, my job keeps changing. First, I was a delivery-boy, and then an information gatherer, then a Trainer, then a Farfetch'd capturer. I swear, this is the last time I do any good deed for anyone.
    • Finally, the 'Cut Master' shows up, gives me the HM for Cut, and leaves. Good thing too, since they were starting to piss me off. I'm already in a foul mood because of the redhead, and I don't need any more crap from anyone today. I just wanna go, and catch my Aipom in peace.
    • I still need Headbutt, which means going deeper into this god forsaken forest. Damn it all.
    • Okay, found a random fat guy in a forest. Not really surprising, until the guy STARTS RAMMING A DAMN TREE! Why?! Why ram a tree? What the hell did it do to you, *******?! Apparently, he was using Headbutt, which makes him even stupider than I thought. He was ramming his skull into a tree… I hope he gets a concussion and falls into a coma. He'd deserve it.
    • Had Furret forget Scratch to learn Headbutt. Now, BACK TO CHERRYGROVE!
    • Some ******* starting screaming at me. Or roaring. One of the two. Anyways, he gave me a free TM.
    • After rechecking my guide, it turns out that Aipom can be caught in Azalea Town… damn it. Back to Azalea Town it is.
    • Found an Aipom on my very first Headbutt! I threw a Great Ball at it, since my Pokémon would end up slaughtering it if they attacked.
    • This stupid damn Aipom refuses to get in the ****ing ball! So I killed it. An example has been made out of that ****er.
    • Caught the next one on my first Pokéball. Looks like she knew better. It has Pickup, which means that it'll have Technician when it evolves (I think).
    • Togepi evolved rather quickly, only at Level 10. Talk about friendship… I got a new Togetic!
    • After checking Togetic's nature, I found out that it does have Serene Grace, and not Hustle! Yes!
    • Now I've got three-out-of-four members of my final team, Fearow/Furret/Ambipom(Current Aipom)/Togekiss(Currently Togetic). Now all that's left is to catch a Teddiursa, which I'll do after getting Rock Smash/Strength (whichever is needed to get to the higher part of Route 46), and catch a Tauros near the outskirts of Ecruteak City. After that, I'll catch a Miltank and Snubbull if I can manage it. Jigglypuff don't show up till later, and neither do Clefairy, so I guess Fearow/Furret/Ursaring/Ambipom/Togekiss/Tauros will have to keep me safe until Mt. Moon, or a Snubbull swarm.
    • Saved my game after a hard day's grinding, and went to sleep.

Current Team

Spr_4h_022.png

Name: Rage Bird/Fearow
    Type: Normal/Flying
    Attacks: Peck/Pursuit/Leer/Fury Attack
    Level: 27

Spr_4h_162.png

Name
    : Ms. Ferret/Furret
    Type: Normal
    Attacks: Tackle/Fury Swipes/Rock Smash/Quick Attack
    Level: 26

Spr_4h_190_m.png

Name: Aipom/Aipom
    Type: Normal
    Attacks: Fury Swipes/Screech/Baton Pass/Astonish

Spr_4h_176.png

Name: Togetic/Togetic
    Type: Normal/Flying
    Attacks: Extrasensory/Sweet Kiss/Charm/Yawn

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    hey this seems really cool but i was just wondering if i could trade a skorupi egg over at the very begging and use it as a starter for poison???

That usually depends on the availability of your type. Poison types aren't very scarce because you get access to zubat, and weedle (depending on version). You can get an oddish in Ilex Forest as well, gastly are also available, and Koffing.

So that is a no on Skorupi. If you were to be using a rarer type such as Ice, steel, or dark (which are all pretty rare at first) then bringing in eggs would be allowed.

SonofWiseii

Come on in Heeeeerrrre!
    Years
  • *sigh* Well, after a long time full of trouble-shooting and other such business, I finally got a good, working ROM of SoulSilver. So, let's get right to it:

...I suddenly find myself in some strange room. An old man in a gold jacket is the only other person in here (nothing suspect about that at all!). He starts going on a tangent about some world, but since I'm ADD I get distracted by this weird blue thing that pops out from some sort of ball from his hands. Afterward, he starts questioning me. He's a cop! I knew that catch up with me someday! I answer all his questions with false answers (except for the gender one; that one's pretty obvious on its own), right down to my name! I said it was SWiseii instead of SonofWiseii! Hah, see if they can figure that one out!

Anyway, before long I'm in my room. I check my email to see if I've gotten anything from Deadliest Warrior: The Aftermath yet, but no dice. Instead, I get another email from that annoying girl everyone insists is my best friend. I head downstairs, and mom gives me some stuff, including...my bag. Wow, thanks mom...

I immediately save since it's probably smart to do that often on a shaky ROM like this. I head out the door and...DANGIT, NOT ANOTHER ONE!! It's another blue thing like the one that cop had! Someone, save me! I don't care who it is, just get me away from this vicious blue whatever! Well, thankfully that Lyra not-really-my-best-friend-girl was nearby, and got it away from me. I decide to pick up the pace then, and go through this a little faster.

I get to the lab to see *shudders* Professor Elm. What's wrong with him? I have a feeling he does meth or something and, in a drug induced psychosis, touches little children. I tell myself to make this a quick meeting, which it is. I gotta go see the inapproprietly named Mr. Pokemon to get some egg I'll never want, and take along some creature that looks like a baby dinosaur...with a leaf on its head. So what, is it a plant or an animal? Ah well, I don't wanna hang around this guy any longer, so I get out of there fast before he shows me his secret stash of marijuana, but not before an Aid, who appologizes for the Professor's awkward behavior, and gives me a potion to show how sorry he is.

Nothing much happens on Route 29, although I do get a level up and find another potion. After a while, I make it to Cherrygro--Oh my gosh! Pedo-Alert! Pedo-Alert! Some old man comes up to me to "show me around," or something like that, and you gotta know something's wrong with this picture. Despite his age, he's apparently faster than me, most likely due to the fact that I'm lazy. After he "show's me around," he shows me his house (Oh dear,) and gives me a "special treat," the shoes off his feet. Well, I get out of here fast with these Running Shoes, but not before he gives me another "treat," this time a map card for my PokeGear.

I start up Route 30, but as I walk past some house, I guy comes out and shouts at me because I didn't come visit him. NOT ANOTHER ONE!!! Ah well, I get away relatively unscathed this time (all I was forced to take was a box for some strange berry), and head further up the Route. As I go, I find a couple of trainers battling, and decide to do exactly as my mom told me to do when I see two people fighting: bet money on the winner. One of them is wielding a purple rat, which looks way stronger than the wierd pigeon the other guy has, so I naturaly put about ten cents in PokeDollars (about $1539) on him. Man, he'd better win or I'll be ticked off!

I finally make it to Mr. Who's-its house, getting another good level up before hand. He hands me that egg I heard about earlier, and let's me rest there (...). Then...it's that cop! You'll never take me alive! As I run away though, he tosses some strange device that I keep out of spite. But as I'm leaving, Elm calls telling me he's got a problem. He probably forgot where he left his bag of heroine again.

I head back to Cherrygrove, taking a wide turn around the Apricorn Box Guy's house, and heal up quick. As I try to go back through Route 29, though, some random kid with red hair runs into me and forces me to battle him. He keeps calling me a wimp, so I assume he's another nut-job. Anyway, his Cyndiquil-fire-porcupine-thing is no match for my amazing leaf-headed-dinosaur! Out of spite, I knock it out with a Razor Leaf Chikorita learned at level six since it would be weak against his Pokemon.

As he runs away stating that he'll be the most powerful trainer in the world, I jack his Trainer Card just to make him mad, and guess what his parents named him? Nester! Ah man, I feal sorry for the kid. He gets it back, and I make my way back to the lab.

Inside I find an actual cop interrogating Elm. Man, I guess they found his stash of PCP. Tough luck for him. I go up and the cop immediately recognizes my face from the wanted posters! DARN IT!!! But thankfully at the last minute Lyra comes up and tells the Officer I'm innocent. Whew, thank goodness the Police are forced to believe everything little girls say or I'd be a sitting duck!

I get out of the lab (that place still gives me the creeps), and start back on Route 29...only to be stopped by Lyra, who forces me to watch her capture another one of those purple rats. Afterward, she hands me...my balls. Great, thanks Lyra.

As I get back to Cherrygrove, I heal at the Pokemon Center and save a total of seventy times (no, not really), before shutting it off, feeling somewhat accomplished.

So, let's recap on what happened today (In no particular order.)

I've met at least three pedophiles, one is probably on drugs, one gives me "special gifts," and the third wants everyone to stop by his house. I've been handed my bag and my balls by my mother and my supposed best friend (respectively), I've met a narcissistic kid who calls himself "Nester," or "Passerby Boy," and I'm being forced to train a dinosaur with a leaf on its head...Oh God, please help me!

Current team:
    152.png

Leif the Chikorita
    Male, lvl. 8
    Moves:
    -Tackle
    -Growl
    -Razor Leaf
    -

(Sorry for the Wall of Text, updates will be shorter in the future.)

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    EDIT:

Don't worry about it, long updates are better than no updates.

I picked up where I left off in my challenge and I began to participate in the Pokeathlon challenge so I can buy a heart scale. With this heart scale, I can teach my piloswine the attack ancient power and rumor has it he'll evolve by knowing it. I won the speed event three times in a row, and purchased a heart scale. I gave it to the creepy fat guy that knows all the pokemon moves and Piloswine remembered it perfectly. I then fed it some sort of candy because he seemed hungry and what do you know he evolved! Amazing, watch out Elite 4, I'm ready for you!

Current Team:

Lvl 47 Glaceon (Glas)
    lvl 46 Dewgong (Aqua)
    Lvl 42 Jynx
    Lvl 40 piloswine (Now lvl 41 Mamoswine)

Last edited:

Azumin

Trader/RNGer. ^-^
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    A minor Update:
    After finally catching a kid hopped up on candy,I finally reached Kanto. I found myself in a strange town named Vermilion city.
    After wandering about the town, and talking to stangers I find the gym, however it was protected by a shrub.
    I figured I could just cut the darn thing down. Unlucky, none of my pokemon could learn cut >.>
    I quickly ran to the local pokemon center extracted my HM slave, Entei and cut the shrub down.
    Entering the door I see rows and rows of garbage cans and learn after battling the gym trainer that the cunning
    gym leader has hidden secret switches in them. To my luck the first two I touch are the right ones.
    I proceeded to the gym leader, Lt. Surge.
    I quickly take his first Electrode down in one shot with a Rock Throw his next two are suicidal and use
    explosion on my poor Rocky. Rocky faints and I switch to Nidoking. It's a head to head fight with Lt. Surge's Raichu,
    Nidoking uses Earth Power and 1HKO's it.
    Thus earning me my
    Thunder_Badge.png

Onward to Saffron city!
    Current team:
    Rocky ~ 47
    95.png

Mamoswine ~ 51
    473.png

Nidoking ~ 51
    34.png

Quagsire ~ 52
    195.png

Golem ~ 51
    76.png

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    Guess what?
    Spoiler:

I defeated the E4 on my first try. Ho-Oh and Gyarados are there because I forgot to drop them off. I use them for fly, waterfall, whirpool and strength.

Let me do a quick summary: Will was relatively easy since 4 out of 5 his pokemon were weak to ice types. Koga lost entirely to Mamoswine the beast. Bruno was incredibly hard but I manage to luck out a few times and defeated him narrowly. The same for Karen, she was extremely hard (harder than Lance IMO) I thought her Houndoom would rape my team but Mamoswine managed to outspeed it and use Earthquake. The rest was cake.

The champion was actually one of the easier battles. All his pokemon except for Charizard and Gyarados were weak to ice. Gyarados defeated my Jynx easily, so I was forced to spam blizzard and icy wind with Glaceon. Once that was done, he sent out Aerodactyl so I switched out for Mamoswine. Amazingly, his rock slide missed 2 times in a row and I killed it with an ice shard spam. His charizard was up next so I sent out Dewgong to battle it. I did some decent damage before he switched out to dragonite. I killed it with ice beam but I got smacked with thunder before it happened. He sent out his other dragonite so I switched to Glaceon. Glaceon killed it one icy wind and now he sent out Charizard. I switched in Dewgong but it fell to an air slash. I thought I was in trouble when I sent out Mamoswine but Charizard's fire fang missed. I landed an Ancient power and beat Charizard. After that, apparently ancient power boosted all my stats. And now it was Lance's final pokemon, his lvl 50 dragonite. I attacked with ice shard which brought him down to the orange but he landed a huge fire blast on it. Thanks to the ancient power boost it survived so I finished it with one final ice shard.

As you can see, luck was definitely on my side here. XD Off to Kanto!!

Last edited:

Kiger Mustang

NOW UNDER USERNAME " SWEED "
    Years
  • Update #2:

- Got through Sprout Tower releativley easily
    - Beat Falkner

TEAM:
    074.png

Grimwald/Geodude
    Male/Level 17
    - Tackle
    - Magnitude
    - Rock Throw
    - Rock Polish

HM Slaves: Chikorita, Sentret

MudkipRush!!!

Epic Fail Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2010
    I will do a monotypical challenge of the Steel variety.
    Am I allowed to use pokemon that are not Steel types but evolve into Steel types? Because I'd quite like to have a Forretress, Steelix and Scissor (or however you spell it :/).

If I'm not allowed to, I'll do a different type, because then I'd only be able to use, like, Magnemite.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    You're allowed to so don't worry about it (I did the same with Seel--Dewgong). I'll sign you up.

MudkipRush!!!

Epic Fail Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2010
    Ok, I'll start either now or tommorow. I'll update every time I beat a Gym.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    That sounds good. You can also trade an egg of a steel type into the game to start you off. So yeah, have fun!

MudkipRush!!!

Epic Fail Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2010
    Beldum. :D My friend who's coming over on Sunday has a Ditto and Metagross migrated to his file. This'll be good.

Also, I haven't done any trading in HG/SS yet, can you trade at any point in the game? Like, in the first city?

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    Yes, the only thing you can't do is wifi...that's what I think.

MudkipRush!!!

Epic Fail Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2010
    Actually, I think instead of doing Steel I'm going to do Bug. I've never really used bug before, and I still get Scizor and Forretress, which were the two pokemon I was doing Steel for.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    Alright I'll update. Good luck!

Quick update: I challenged Vermilion's gym, and came across a man known as Lt. Surge. He would have been a tough match if it weren't for Mamoswine. He easily destroyed every one of his opponents, except for Electabuzz. He outspeeded Mamoswine and utilized Low Kick. Mamoswine survived and OHKO it with Earthquake.

I then headed north to Saffron City where I entered a gym with weird pads that transported me across the building. It was a little difficult to traverse it but I did. Sabrina was easily one of the hardest battles Ive had. Espeon was landing huge hits but I killed it off with the combined efforts of Mamoswine and Glaceon. I switched in Dewgong to go against Mr. mime. I revived Mamoswine and waited until Reflect wore off to switch in Mamoswine and finish it. Next up, it was Alakazam. That was tougher than Espeon in terms of strength but it was weaker defensively so I knew any hit I got on it would help. So mamoswine did ice shard before dying. Dewgong stood no chance against it's energy ball. Jynx died from one hit as well. Glaceon finished it off with shadow ball but it certainly took a hard psychic hit.

Now Im in Cerulean where I just beat the 6 trainer challenge.

MudkipRush!!!

Epic Fail Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2010
    Falkner's gonna be fun.

UPDATE:
    Started a Soul Silver file.
    Picked Chikorita, so that my rival has a Fire starter and still has the type advantage.
    Got the Togepi egg from Mr. Pokemon.
    Bladi-blah, all that early game stuff.
    Caught a level 4 Weedle and a level 3 Ledyba, did loads of grinding.
    Got to Violet City and am currently halfway through the Sprout Tower.

Current team:

Beedrill
    Lv. 14

Poison Sting
    Focus Energy
    Harden
    Fury Attack

Ledyba
    Lv. 12

Tackle
    Supersonic
    Comet Punch

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2010
    Falkner's gonna be fun.

UPDATE:
    Started a Soul Silver file.
    Picked Chikorita, so that my rival has a Fire starter and still has the type advantage.
    Got the Togepi egg from Mr. Pokemon.
    Bladi-blah, all that early game stuff.
    Caught a level 4 Weedle and a level 3 Ledyba, did loads of grinding.
    Got to Violet City and am currently halfway through the Sprout Tower.

Current team:

Beedrill
    Lv. 14

Poison Sting
    Focus Energy
    Harden
    Fury Attack

Ledyba
    Lv. 12

Tackle
    Supersonic
    Comet Punch

I did a HG mono bug challenge. Most of the gyms are annoying because you aren't that great. Ariados helped against Morty, Shadow Sneak, but you have Ledyba. Butterfree helped against Chuck, but you have Beedril.

I used Ariados, Forretress, Butterfree, Scyther, Yanmega, and Parasect.
    All in all, Bug was fun, but really tough most of the way through.

=D Have fun!

I haven't updated in a bit, but whatever. I've planned my next mono-type to be Dragon.

Currently working on a Dratini egg, then gonna do some research on who all I can get in HG and see who I need to egg up and trade over.

=D

After a little research I've decided I don't feel like waiting 110 days for a Bagon... so screw Dragon mono-type... that is unless someone wants to get me a bagon, swablu, trapinch, and gible egg... xD

Last edited:

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    I could supply a gible egg, idk about the rest.

Quick Update: I beat Misty's gym (kinda hard) but Jynx learned Perish Song so I got rid of Starmie that way. I then beat Erika....easily....really easy....like I took it easy =]

I've taken a little break..:most likely finishing the challenge tomorrow!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back