• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mood you are in Right now.

Flannery

~Shippings Lover~
    Years
    My mood is so-so. Sometimes bad sometimes worse XD
    No, honestly, I feel quite fine. Still lonely, but fine. I had a Tennis at 9.00 am. My trainer didn`t have a good mood. He didn`t yell at me, but he wasn`t so funny like always. But lession was fine^^
    Today I have to study a lot. Tomorrow is school.
    Weather sucks. Yesterday we had a beautiful snow but today- sunny and no snow anymore. Grrrr.....

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I am happy. ^__^ I have to work today, but I am going to be very busy. So time will go fast. YAY!(6 hours will go fast)

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    I'm so frustraited right now. I just had to block someone that I've always considered a very dear friend on MSN. But they're making a difficult situation even harder to get through and the stress is driving me out of my mind.

Other then that I'm still quite neutrall. Sure I'm quite confussed, but I'm not angry nor happy. Just calm.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Well, I am kinda tired and a bit depressed. Someone I was really close to me got kinda ticked off with me and yelled at me, so I'm not the best right now...

~Kelsey

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    I'm serene right about now, but kind of mad because my mom is so prissy about my room. She wants to move everything. *rolls eyes*
    She hates the telephone cord being all the way across the room because the jack is so far from the puter. Who cares! I don't even notice the wire!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Today I guess I've had mixed emotions... When I first logged on I was both surprised and sad to see that Kairi had announced that she was leaving, but I cheered up more once she said that she would still visit the site every now and then and we could probably still chat on MSN and stuff. ^_^;

The rest of the day was great, because we had our Thanksgiving early (since my aunt has to work tommorow, and we didn't want her to miss out on anything) and it was really fun. But still, something else that happened bothered me a bit and I'm just curious about something. It's nothing bad, but I've been thinking about it. *shrugs* Ah well.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    well.... i feel... tired. XD as i`m typing this, my clock says 1:05-wait, 1:06 AM.

but earleir i was really... excited, which is strange for me...

i got a pm from a lost friend who may be coming back.^^

Kimi-Kaizer

Banned
    Years
    Mad and Annoyed because they wont give greg his modship and his Q&F and cuz they're modding random People -_-

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    that sux!
    Im tired and edgy because Im on the comp and I have a crapload of cleaning todo, but I dont wanna get off.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    That stinks when that happens. Right now, I'm aggrivated, although it's the beloved Turkey Day. Hmph, we, as a tradition, go to my gramps's house, and he has the most annoying wife (not my gramma, fortunately. Phew) You can clearly tell she's trying to get attention. She was holding my Uncle's new born baby, and she kept saying throughout dinner in a very high-pitch voice, "Ooh, you've got your mommy's eyes! Yes you do! Open yer eyes to see yer gramma! Open yer--hey! You get away from my baby!" Of course, when she said that, she said it very rudely to my Uncle, which is, of course, her son. I fill sorry for him, huh...

~Whatever...Mushooies...

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    I'm like...really hyped up on Turkey right now @_@ I'm really hyper with nothing to do but annoy my bezt friend X3
    *pokez him repetedly*

Although I'm ztill pretty zad in a way. Thiz waz my frizt Thankzgiving without my grandpa ;-;

Back