• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Moon's Dark Entrance-

PsychoticMoonlight

Beautiful Insanity
Years
  • -Dark-

A Dark greeting to you.. Welcome to Dark's introduction of horror.. Please, call me Dark or Moon.. Phase will only get you killed in darkness...

I'm Dark, and I'm 13. (14 oct 18.) I love to read and write. My favorite author is James Paterson. My favorite series is Maximum Ride and his book Postcard Killers. I love to sing and I love animals.(Future Vet here;) I'm insane!

I love meeting new people. :c Woo

Years
  • Phase is not the kind of word that works well for a name. Dark is so much cooler indeed. :D; Welcome to PC, Dark!

Very glad to see you already made a post in the Fan Fiction & Writing board; wishing you luck with your stories and hopefully they get a lot of reviews. You should check out our other members' writing while you're at it since we have a handful to read and review over there. I've been writing stories since I was a kid and still am a writer, so it's great that we have more people who write join up.. this kind of gives me inspiration to work on my own stories, they've been sitting around for a whiiile. :( I am such a terrible procrastinator! Honestly, such a big fan of reading and writing is so very welcome in FF&W that I truly do think it would be a great place for you to call home. Who knows, maybe that'll be the place you check up on most?!

And you like Pokemon, yes? What do you like about it and when did you get into the series? You didn't mention much in your intro so it got me curious. There are some awesome Pokemon fans all around here and both our Pokemon and non-Pokemon boards are very active. You'll enjoy it here regardless of where you choose to post I'm sure, and will make many friends in the process! Big forum means lots more people to meet. ;P In fact, I'm always around to chat with you anytime! Any writer and lover of animals is cool in my book.

..in fact, I wish I could adopt all those poor stray dogs and cats around the world. If I won the lottery the first thing I'd do is build a big nice home for all of them. Makes me feel so bad. If only I were rich!

Hope you have a great time, Dark! See you around!

ClumzyTrainR13

Storm Caster
    Years
  • Welcome! I'm a fan of James Patterson myself, but I've only read his Witch & Wizard series, I haven't yet gotten the chance to read Maximum Ride. Anyways, I hope we can trade/battle sometime!

Back