• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

More mature? Less noobish? Who knows...

Agent9

You could care less....
Years
  • Hey there fellas :]

The names Agent9, nice to meet you. :]

You all probaly don't remember me back in the day...but I guess you couldv'e called me the n00b, the whatshisface. And yeah.

But I've returned knowing much more than I did then. And I have extended my knowledge of Pokemon to about the same as yours.

So...hi. :]

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Who cares if you lack knowledge, you're you and that's that! ;) Welcome back to PC forums, and though I haven't seen you before, I hope to see you around here sometimes. :)

Kiyoshikane

Get with the program mai boy~
    Years
  • NO WAI!!11

Yew cen nvr be 2 n00bish!

(If you can't read it, you're not alone :D)

Anyways, welcome back, and even though I don't know you, welcome aboard unto the humble abodes of the PokeCommunity, where you STILL can't get a SLOGAN.

Well, that's all I have to say, except do NOT PM me for friends, because I'm a mean old fart. The End :)

Have a great time here, Agent9~

Years
  • In accordance to past experiences may cause one to be cynical and opposing, had you formerly believed yourself within such a negative profile. You weren't bad in my eyes. Sure, we all change, and I surely remember you. Welcome back, hope to see you around more.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Oh look who it is; it's that person. :P

Welcome back to the PokeCommunity Forums.

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
  • Hiya and welcome to PC forums Agent9 ^^

Soz, I can't say I remember you. But please, stay some longer with us this time and enjoy your time here ^^ Hope to see ya around!

Greetings,
    ~Hayate.

Back