• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

More on 4kids and Pokemon USA

TEAMrocket100%

Number 1# Rocketshipper!
Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2006
    If they take away Eric Stuart, Veronica Taylor and Maddie Blaustein voice. I'll hate Pokemon with my heart. Pokemon USA is disgusting on even thinking of this idea! At the pinnacle of Pokemon, all the Pokemon fans have known these voices! Thousands of children have had their autographs, and when the time comes to tour with these new dubs, people will be pissed off, believe me. I have written many letters to Pokemon USA. Only recently also did i find out this was happening! If i would have known a month earlier, then Pokemon USA's buliding would be full of my letters by now! >_< They can't do this! I hate you Pokemon USA! Your the perfect example of how greedy companys work in your country! SAVE THE VA'S!!!!!!!!!

TEAMrocket100%

Number 1# Rocketshipper!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2006
    Weren't Pokemon USA and Tjah studios going to wait until the judgement of the 10th anniversary dubs? What if the fans(who haven't heard of SOVA) aren't pleased with these new voices, and Pokemon has sunk after a dramatic decrease in veiwers? Pokemon USA won't be able to change these dubbed episodes then, and they're totally sunk. I think they're waiting to see if an uproar of the fans occurs first.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • Kent Colton Rogers said:
    14 episodes = 14 weeks. And they're probably working on the dub now. Who knows.

But they are doing two episodes a weekend so it be 7 weeks.

It wouldn't matter if rating are low because even with everybody who say they going to protest because of the new VAs. There still a whole group of people who will have no idea about the VA change and will still watch the anime. They just think that the character's voices change a little. There are more people who watch the anime and not come to websies like these that have no idea about the VA change then us. Mostly they little kids who don't have access to the web.

TEAMrocket100%

Number 1# Rocketshipper!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2006
    True. Its really sad thought that after 10 years of their hard work, they're just kicked off. They could at least have let Eric, Veronica e.t.c finish with the 10th anniversary to mark 10 years of good work. But, to be honest, i'm really concerned about how James, Jessie and Meowth will turn out, being the Team Rocket fanatic i am. Will James still have his calm, cute, weird and girlish tone? i hope so. But Eric's voice for James went kinda bad in Advanced Battle. His voice sounded awesome in Johto Journeys. I just really hope these new voices don't sound different T_____T (I hope James doesn't sound too masculine or serious or clownly) >_<

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    TEAMrocket100% said:
    Weren't Pokemon USA and Tjah studios going to wait until the judgement of the 10th anniversary dubs?
    Their judgment though, not the fans. It doesn't matter if people our age protest or not, we're not in their demographic.

I know that is dead wrong. Then those people are going to think that they are really special
    Know what is wrong?

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Kazuhito said:
    Their judgment though, not the fans. It doesn't matter if people our age protest or not, we're not in their demographic.

Know what is wrong?
    How people that been working on a popular show for a long time and they get booted out. Even the people that are suppost to take there place knows its wrong and so does everybody else.

:t003:Dark Venusaur

Back