• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moriarty's Trade Centre Doohickey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Do you by any chance have a normal cubone/marowak? I need it, and It would be great if it had thick club. Do you need TMs? if you have cubone, please tell me what TM you want. I MIGHT have it. (note: I don't have TM06 toxic)
    :)
    If tms don't interest you, could we work somethinng out?

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    Do you by any chance have a normal cubone/marowak? I need it, and It would be great if it had thick club. Do you need TMs? if you have cubone, please tell me what TM you want. I MIGHT have it. (note: I don't have TM06 toxic)
    :)
    If tms don't interest you, could we work somethinng out?

I saw your post on the QT and checked my Cubone; he doesn't have a Thick Club, unfortunately. :/ If you are still interested in him regardless, I have a list of TMs I am interested in under the So What Do I Need? section. :)

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I've got Blizzard and fire blast if you want them. :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2009
    wow cool pokemon you got there, sorry i dont have any for sale but u can give me some :P

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Yepp. You can have both, since they can easily be purchased at the department store in veilstone. :)

Last edited:

Years
    Yepp. You can have both, since they can easily be purchased at the department store in veilstone. :)

Haha. XD My problems is that I have very little money in the game xD And that's even worse when you consider the Day Care charges. -.-

But I will only ask for Fire Blast, as I am only trading you a Cubone. :)

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Okay. going online now. :)
    use the code that's in trade banner. I think you already have it, since I already have yours.

Years
    Moriarty,do you think you could give me a Spiritomb egg with Shadow Ball?And maybe Growlithe?Also,do you have one of the DeepSea items?I can offer 3 TMs if you want.Thunder,Brine and Focus Blast.Also,you don't have to thank me for warning you?Everybody else warns each other.

Years
    Moriarty,do you think you could give me a Spiritomb egg with Shadow Ball?And maybe Growlithe?Also,do you have one of the DeepSea items?I can offer 3 TMs if you want.Thunder,Brine and Focus Blast.Also,you don't have to thank me for warning you?Everybody else warns each other.

Hello! I sure can give you a Spiritomb egg with Shadow Ball, and a Growlithe. Let me know if you need nicknames, etc. I will trade them for Thunder and Brine. :)

Unfortuntely, I have no DeepSea items, I'm very sorry. :(

And yes, I am going to say thank you. I've spent a lot of time in and out of fandom communities over the years, and out of all of them Pokécommunity has definitely been the nicest in terms of members helping each other out. =)

Trading will have to be conducted tomorrow my-time, unfortunately, as I must sleep now. But I will get right on breeding your Pokémon first thing tomorrow.

thanks for the trade! :)
    Filler!

The same to you!
    -Fillllerrrrrrrwelovethemyeswedo-

Last edited:

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Thanks! I will take good care of wittle Jamie. I love the nickname! XD

Years
    Hello! I sure can give you a Spiritomb egg with Shadow Ball, and a Growlithe. Let me know if you need nicknames, etc. I will trade them for Thunder and Brine. :)

Unfortuntely, I have no DeepSea items, I'm very sorry. :(

And yes, I am going to say thank you. I've spent a lot of time in and out of fandom communities over the years, and out of all of them Pokécommunity has definitely been the nicest in terms of members helping each other out. =)

Trading will have to be conducted tomorrow my-time, unfortunately, as I must sleep now. But I will get right on breeding your Pokémon first thing tomorrow.

The same to you!
    -Fillllerrrrrrrwelovethemyeswedo-
    So you'll be online afternoon my-time probably?I guess that's good,anyway.I'm SRing(Soft reseting)for a Shiny Regirock.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back