• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moriarty's Trade Centre Doohickey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
Years

• Don't worry 'bout hatching.Also,10 tries,still not Shiny...

Oops! Your Spiritomb hatched this morning, is that still okay? His details:

Lv. 1 | Male | Hasty | Strongly Defiant | Hidden Power: Ice (Serebii)
    Confuse Ray / Spite / Shadow Sneak / Shadow Ball
    HP: 12
    Attk: 6
    Df: 6
    Sp. Attk: 6
    Sp. Def: 7
    Spe: 5

And your Growlithe:

Lv. 1 | Male | Relaxed | Often Scatters Things | Hidden Power: Dragon (Serebii)
    Bite / Roar
    HP: 12
    Attk: 6
    Df: 6
    Sp. Attk: 6
    Sp. Def: 6
    Spe: 5

Hombrejoe

Breeder
    Years
  • Interested In: Lv. 43 Serious // Japan
    Will Trade For: a LEGIT shiny Charmander. It took me three days to hatch using Mesuda method.
    My Timezone Is: PST

i have other stuff, i want the ditto for breeding purposes, so really i have more to offer.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • Interested In: Lv. 43 Serious // Japan
    Will Trade For: a LEGIT shiny Charmander. It took me three days to hatch using Mesuda method.
    My Timezone Is: PST

i have other stuff, i want the ditto for breeding purposes, so really i have more to offer.

Ooooooooohh your offer interests me very much! Just let me hatch this Shinx for Drazen and then I'll be ready whenever you are.

So you got that Shiny Charmander for your GF, then? :D

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • I can give you a Mareep in Lv. 1 if you give me any Water Startar (except Piplup ) .

FC : 3695 9356 1602

Platinum .

Hombrejoe

Breeder
    Years
  • Yup! i got TWO! i didnt realize i had gotten one and kept going...grand total of tries: 1333!!!! but i got one for her, and one to get myself something good. I bred it with my dragonair that knows dragon rush and WALLA! egg moves rock! i'm so proud. :D. next up....growlithe.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back