• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moshi Moshi!

The Eevee Evolutionary

*Legend of Eevee*
    Years
    Yes, I was directed here by Strider, so I hope to have fun here. I'm known with the same screen name at SPPF if you've ever seen me. If not, all I ask is to be treated nicely. Arigatoo Gozaimasu!

Years
    When he said Directed...he actually meant threatened >XD

Lol, anyways, I knew you joined...but Hey anyways XD

Perhaps our game of Cat and Dog can be continued here as well!

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    o.o Welcome young traveler, this is the world of horror and pain and where you will have your last moments oops lol.
    I mean, welcome to PC. XD

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    I have seen you at SPPF before. I am known as Thomas-san and Amphros23 there. Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC!

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    WEE!! someone finally knows japanese!!! or chinese? ... I dunno... I started to forget the differences... ?? ... anyway... I'm Max... and... WELCOME TO THE WONDERFUL LAND OF!!!! PC!!!!!!!!!!!! XD. Post a.... just post XD. Have many friends and of course... HAVE FUN!!! (sorry... I just have had thousand of moka cappuccino's with chocolate so... I'm hyper XD) PM me if you have any question or you want to be friends.

See ya around! - Max Hunter

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hey there~! ^^ Welcome to PC The Eevee Evolutionary. =D I'm Kelsey, it's nice to meet you. :3 Please follow the rules and have a great time here at The PokeCommunity. X3

~Kelsey

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
    Moshi Moshi!

The Eevee Evolutionary

*Legend of Eevee*
    Years
    Ty all for the nice welcome *hands out plushies* Those who asked for me to friend them-I will do so in a little. It seems I have a knack for causing myself cuts and hunger attacks... time for tacos! *dashes*

Oh, and to the one who asked what language that was-that's Japanese. It's "Hello Hello!" on the telephone really, but I didn't care lol...

Edit-Omg Kelsey-that's one cool bunny ya got there! Can he/she defeat me? I'm always looking for new challenges lmao

Last edited:

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    welcome to poke community have fun stay active and read the rules!

MidnightScott

Dark Trainer
    Years
    Welcome! I'm sure since your 20 you've probably been on other forums and know the rules. Yeah, I left SPPF cuzz I was being treated wrongly too - if thats what it was but oh well. Anyway, I hope you have a good time here.

~Scott~

Back