• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen ~*!*~MOST ANNOYING GYM LEADER OF RSE~*!*~

~*!*~ANNOYING~*!*~

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora267

Teh Epic Awesomesauce0rz
Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2009
    I was stuck on Tate and Liza for aaaaaaaaaaaaages. And then I stopped playing for a couple of months, came back and just owned them with the same team. I wonder what I was doing wrong before?

Seadiga

Art is a bang, hm!
    Years
  • Juan. I mean, seriously, you have to make a hard puzzle, and when you fall, have dozzens of those trainers down below waiting to battle you!

Wattson also. Pain in the backside if you haven't evolved your Marshtomp.

Leo7507

~иєνєя єи∂ιиg нανσc~
    Years
  • Tate and Liza, I had chosen Blaziken before and restarted my game because of those leaders, lol.. I restarted a while ago, got up to them and when I battled them even my Sharpedo fainted, I had to buy heaps of potions to win >_<

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Tate and liza just piss me off lol i dont know why maybe it the finishing each other sentances or something or the double battle thing not to sure but they pisses me off

Years
  • Let's see, I started off with Torchic.

Roxanne, I hate your big NOSEPASS!
    Brawly, I had a tough time with until I figured out Swellow's flying moves were super effective against his fighting Pokemon.
    Wattson. I hated his Magnemites and Manectric. So hard to beat him.
    Flannery, was pretty easy. Never had difficulty with her.
    Norman, never knew what to use. (Didn't know fighting moves were super effective against normal types back then.) Slaking was annoying.
    Winona, trouble for me as well. Especially Altaria.
    Tate and Liza, had no idea what to beat them with. Hardest time with them.
    Wallace, not that bad. I had a Raichu by then.

Tate and Liza were the most annoying IMO.

endopker

Becuase I like ebil...
    Years
  • LMAO I guess Ill do the same as Lily but only with my top hates
    Wattson-would it have killed someone to tell me to get a geodude with magnitude?
    Norman-Not that much only the first time was hard....
    Winona-know that was hard, barely beat her with swellow...
    Tate and Liz-pshycic and ridiculously powerful....

PrismoStar

Veteran Trainer
    Years
  • Definatley Norman. Both of his Slacking's Yawn attacks were so annoying, I had to buy like ten Awakenings. Beating him took me like, nine tries but it was worth it in the end because my Marshtomp evolved after I beat him :D

I also remember I was getting a haircut when I beat him. I was like 7 years old, okay? XD

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
    Years
  • For me the hardest leader is Tate and Liza in Emerald. THey are an annoying duo and it takes many tries to beat 'em

I also have trouble with Juan's Kingdra, it spams Double Team (Only I should be allowed to spam Double Team ;P)

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
  • Everyone thinks Winona's hardest pokemon was Altaria... but I hated Skarmory the most!

I just remembered something about defeating Winona actually. When I was battling her Altaria with Gloom, I used Sleep Powder and put it to sleep. She withdrew it and replaced it with Skarmory and she attacked for every move until I had fainted Skarmory [finally]
    When she sent Altaria out again it was awake..
    Hmm... [It's probably something simple that I've missed out on, but I'm no expert gamer :P]

Altaria's ability, "Natural Cure" fixed that sleep for Winona's Altaria.

For me? Norman. He is the only gym leader I've ever had problems with. He's bloody annoying, because his Pokemon are so powerful.

Butter

In all his Butteriness
    Years
  • I have to say Wallace/Juan. That Milotic of his is a nightmare to faint! Everytime you get it even half hurt, it recovers.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • Tate and Liza keeped beating the crap out oif my pokemon in Emerald.
    It made me taker a hiatus from it for a long while.

When I cam back to it, I was able to beat them.

They're annoying, but i don't hate them. :X

DarkAbsolX

Pokemon World Champion 50Times
    Years
  • If you raise your pokemon wisely, and if you catch more than one tipe of pokemon you should defeat all these gym leaders easely like me..no one of these last 5 turns against me..xD :P

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    Tie Between Tate & Liza and Winona
    Winona Took Me About a Week... sad right?
    Tate And Liza Made Me Give Up For A Year- Pathetic, right?

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    When I played saphire for the first time I found Winona quite hard to come by. Not did I take ages to finish the puzzles , but I also had quite some trouble against her Altaria which seemed to be stronger than I knew.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back