• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Most annoying location within Pokemon B/W

LegendaryFSK

I control my own fate.
Years
  • I usually get annoyed with all caves in the game. It just seems like I encounter a wild pokémon every two steps when I'm in a cave if I don't have any repels. Part of me wishes they would do caves the way they do the desert, so that way we could avoid wild encounters if we wanted to.

But honestly, I'm extremely annoyed with Black City right now. I restarted my game yesterday and did a speed run through in hopes I'd get some trainers living there, so I could purchase a few different evolutionary stones..and the only stone I can purchase is the Oval Stone...So, I'll be restarting Black again today and taking my time this time. I hate you Black City.

Myungsoo

t h e c h a s e r
    Years
  • Twist Mountain and Chargestone Cave were the worst. Especially since I lacked repels for both of them. Pokemon were everywhere. =w=

Years
  • Relic Castle was the worst for me. It took me forever to figure out that you can't run past the quick sand -.- So I kept getting lost.

Years
  • I must say, pretty much like everyone else, that's the three caves. Annoying encounter rate inside caves gets annoying. The cave right before the league had that Ant with huge speed, which prevents me from escaping most of the times, but at least, we could fly away from it quite often. Twist Mountain gets so much simpler in Winter. Chargestone cave... Guess it wins since there's nothing to stop me from being annoyed.

Yeah, those annoying Durants. They make me never want to go to Victory Road.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
  • [SIZE="a"]Celestial tower (i always hate those pokemon graveyards) and chargestone cave. I think that one was the most difficult... Only went back there for the sage :p I actually liked Twist mountain.[/SIZE]

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
  • Victory road wasn't so bad for me. Maybe it's cause I had my trusty Haxorus. Chargestone Cave....-shudders- Looking for tynamo is a PAIN. Twist Mountain, also horrible, Abbysal Ruins, horrible. Elite Four 1st Round.....I spent 5 hours grinding before I beat them all, then N's castle came up and I went...."WTF is this?! CURSE YOU N!!!".

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2013
    Umm... I think Chargestone Cave and Twist Mountain. I remember i was walking around in Twisted Mountain and had no idea where to go. Also this fight with Ghetsis after N. I defeated N easily, but then Ghetsis came and I was like "OMG GO DIE, STUPID GHETSIS!".

Archenoth

(cozy)
    Years
  • Chargestone cave, definitely...

So... many... Ferroseed. <_<
    ...Which of course resist everything I have on my team and deal damage when you hit them.

BZW Golem

Conspirator~
    Years
  • Black City.. It was already empty when I got there..
    The game was still very new then and there was no one with White living near me ;_;

Clairissa

Shining brilliantly!
    Years
  • Black City/White Forrest

None of my real life friends play Pokemon anymore, and I don't feel like dropping a few hundred dollars for a 3DS to use the wi-fi my DS lite doesn't support, so they're both going to be empty forever for me, and thus, pointless.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    The most annoying location in any of the Pokemon game (still applies to Black/White) are the caves or inside buildings you have Wild Pokemon always appearing while trying to search/make it through the cave. To bad they don't have like the 'Ultimate Repels' for 500 Feet, that would be boss!

(Chargestone Cave is my #1 place)

dash!

Epic
    Years
  • Chargestone Cave. I've never been so annoyed in my life. I was too stubborn to turn back and just buy some damn repels.
    For that matter, am I the only one who thinks that encounter rates seem to have doubled in BW? All throughout the game I couldn't go FIVE STEPS without running into another Pokemon and I don't think I'd ever been so ridiculously irritated.

Also, I'll have to agree with Manegok above me on Ghetsis, even though that's not actually a location.
    There's nothing like having that happy feeling of "Aww yeah I FINALLY beat the E4!!! :D"
    Then suddenly Ghetsis comes along all like "Uhhhhhh no I don't think so." and proceeds to wipe the floor with your whole team. Repeatedly.
    Mind you, I liked the whole deviation from the normal plot line, but man what a joy kill that was at the time.

Back