• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Most annoying location within Pokemon B/W

Cazzef

Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • Desert Resort, so tedious making my way through it without any ground/rock/steel types.

J_BiGGiE

Hacker in Training
    Years
  • I'm just gonna say I hated N's Castle. I mean a 27 story tall castle that literally swallows the Pokemon League? And let's not forget the fact that it's conveniently located around the Pokemon League. And I'm not even done! Is this thing supposed to have a foundation of some sort under the PL grounds or is it like a Dugtrio just digging around Unova? So many question, so few answers, and to me one overly ridiculous addition to the plot.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I hate hate HATE the Moor of Iccirus. I'm not fond of Chargestone either.

Years
  • I hate hate HATE the Moor of Iccirus. I'm not fond of Chargestone either.

Syd, I'm surprised you were the only one who mentioned the Moor Of Icirrus.

I hate Chargestone Cave, Twist Mountain, Dragonspiral Tower, Relic Castle and Route 7.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • Chargestone Cave irritated me. I thought they'd be more to it, I especially thought that was Zekrom's home form the screenshots we got and stuff.

Years
  • i love all the locations so far
    im about to enter Twist Mountains, so guess what? Scrafty Time!!! again :)
    well, gonna switch to Unfezant to get rid of those annoying Gurdurr's, but Scrafty will own the rest, again.

Route 7? well it was fun with those Repels :)
    Chargestone Cave? Scraggy-Scrafty...leveled/evolved him there

so the winner is: Route 4/Desert Resort
    i just hate it :D

solaris knight

Phantom ESP'er
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2013
    Chargestone Cave is what convinced me to start using repels. More thana decade with the games, and I've only started using them in White.

Years
  • Just played through Chargestone Cave again today (new file) and I found it pretty annoying- but I'm not really looking forward to Twist Mountain or Victory Road, as the former seems to go on forever, and I actually find the latter quite difficult to navigate. Otherwise most of the areas in BW are pretty awesome IMO.

Bika

lmfao
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2012
    Chargestone Cave -w- It was cool after the first five minutes... Then it got infuriating, especially when I was lost with no repels

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    why? its a good place to level your fighting/fire/grass/water pokémon
    and with repel you cant catch Tynamo :D

Well tbh if you had a water starter I could see why it'd be really annoying, considering the electric types there. XD

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2012
    I despised Mistralton cave, mainly cause i was too stubborn to teach a pokemon flash:P

Years

• Well tbh if you had a water starter I could see why it'd be really annoying, considering the electric types there. XD

yea, maybe
    but with Scraggy/Scrafty in your party with Dark/Fight moveset is ok

the only electric is Joltik and Crunch can hit it hard :D
    (Tynamo...well, like shooting cans with a shotgun)

DARKSHADE

Waiting.. In the Shadows..
    Years
  • Twist Mountain I hated so so much. It took me like 40mins to get through it the first time.

I hated Twist Mountain too.
    I also hated the desert route, I like the fact they are a nice addition to the usual overworld, but I just didn't enjoy being in either of them.

There are some others, but I couldn't name any right now.

Back