• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most ANNOYING Move?

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
    Years
    Protect/Detect

WHY? WHY are they in the game?

I personally think stalling my Nosepass with your meditite is a great tactic, especially when i dont have anything else left, and you know Hi Jump Kick...

NOOOOOOOO!!!! i must protect myself from your Tackle!!!! rather than OHKO'ing you!!!!

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    Protect/Detect and Hypnosis
    Hypnosis is annoying when you're using it, because it never hits when you need it to.
    Protect/Detect, well, that's obvious.

LyokoGirl5000

Lyoko Princess
    Years
    I hate endure. I know it's good when you're doing a combo, but when it's a wild Swinub using it over and over, I hate it.

"Swinub endured the hit!"

You've endured the hit three times in a row! Just give me the exp already!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I never realized how annoying Roost was until I was battling Falkner a while ago. :|

NovaStar

Team Malachite Spriter
    Years
    After replaying through Red I just remembered how some moves were just utterly broken (i.e. Wrap, Bind, Fire Spin etc.). I mean if the person out speeds you, you can't even attack or switch out for that matter, whats the point of even battling the trainer? Oh well.

Raging aside, for more recent games it's sand attack and any other evasiveness raising/ accuracy lowering moves although confuse ray comes a close third.

hack1

Dragon Green
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2015
    Counter/Mirror Coat. And Protect/Detect. And Thunder Wawe, Confuse Ray, Toxic, Sleep Powder, Spore... I HATE them.

Alpog

Smokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    definately attract.
    your pokemon just refuse to attack for like, forever.
    and then when you switch them out to negate the effect...
    "[pokemon] used attract!"
    grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    Double team, softboiled,Sing, toxic, My god I hated fighting blissey in the battle tower.
    Sing annoys me the most off all sleep inducing moves, because, for some apparent reason, it always hits-.-
    The damn thing took out my swampert and Latios, I was so glad my crobat managed to kill it eventually

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    Hate when the bug catchers use Harden over and over ._.

In pokemon platinum ure rival when you first get ure pokemon if you pick piplup he picks turtwig.He spams Withdraw over and over it is annoying because as a level 5 pokemon all you can do is pound and it doesn't hurt much as he is spamming that.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    As someone who never carries Awakenings around with them much..

Hypnosis.

fffff I hate that move. D:

Also Rollout, thanks to Whitney's Miltank.

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2011
    Rollout crushed my soul, thanks to that Whitney *shakes fist*
    Otherwise...splash. Honestly...why?

Back