• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Most annoying phone call

Years
  • The most annoying call would probably be that girl who keeps calling the wrong number. She's thinks I'm Tania for the 311th time, I'M NOT TANIA!! But she never gets it.. :'P

masterlink

bring it on!
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    omg picknicker gina annoying in gsc and even more annoying in hgss like what is so speacial about her pokemon, that she thinks they are idiots because they lose to me every time?

Aquerex

A New Beggining
    Years
  • Two people are the most annoying EVER!

1. MOM- After almost every battle I get a call telling me she spent my money without my permission. Thanks, mom.

2. JOEY- I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR RATTATA!

Years
  • Joey and his stories about his fantastical Rattata are definitely annoying, but then there's also this one trainer (I think it's Camper Todd) who only calls me to rant about how his adorable Psyduck looks more like him every day. I wish I NEVER accepted his number, dangit.

Oh yeah, and then there's Ace Trainer Gaven, but his calls are really more creepy than annoying. "You know, I just can't get over how strong you are... I obsess over how to beat you every single day..."
    ಠ___ಠ

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2010
    This really *****y sounding Lass/Picnicker (not sure which one >.<) starting talking then says it's a wrong number and hangs up. I mean shitttt, if I had time to answer meaningless phone calls there'd be no point in playing the game -.-;

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    mom. how dare she spend my money on things that i probably won't ever use.

a repel, mom? how about a goddamn MAX REPEL? D:<

Years
  • My vote goes to Lyra though. I've been called every day I play so she can inform me that she JUST watched her Marill evolve...
    How many times is that stupid thing going to evolve?
    In a way I'm glad I choose the female character for my 1st playthrough. xD Ethan isn't annoying at all, only calls me occasionally giving info on specific Pokémon actions on the field.

humanguy2000

NSMBW hacker
    Years
  • Ok, I'm not sure how to put this.

Ring ring!
    Me: Hello?
    Mom: Hello [PLAYER]! I just wasted all of your money on oran berries!
    Me: ..... ..... ..........................
    Mom: Hello? Ok, bye!
    Me: ................. .....................
    Ring ring!
    Me: Who's there?
    Lyra: Hello, [PLAYER]! My MARILL evolved!
    Me: Really! Wow, an interesting phone call!
    *Goes to see Lyra*
    Me: ........................ ........................ Yes? Wheres MARILL?
    Lyra: Come see!
    Me: ......... It didn't even evolve.
    *Leaves*
    Ring ring!
    Me: What now?
    Joey: Oh, hi [PLAYER]! Oh, yeah! You see my ratatta its better than other ratatta come battle me i win with ratatta
    *Wraps a scarf over the phone*
    i... gr. ..g. .er. ..tatta....
    Me: That should stop his nonsense! Now! Where was I?
    *Saves and goes off to work on A FireRed hack*
    =(

Years
  • Lyras calls make no sense
    here she is telling you her maril evolves then you go see her and its still maril
    and she keeps saying it again and again
    YOUR MARIL HAS EVOLVED 7 TIMES I GET THE POINT!!

spoink17

Top pokemon co-ordinater
    Years
  • i love how this turned from most annoying phone call thread to lets talk about how stupid joey is thread lol i dont like him but i dont get calls from him that offten i get more calls from the creepy hiker anthony can any body say pedophile lol

Zowayix

hi
    Years
  • By the way, there is about a 1 in 300,000,000 chance of getting a Rattata with stats as high as Youngster Joey's.
    He does have some right to brag. =P

Natester

Mostly a lurker
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Iowa
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    I'm not sure if I mentioned this but Irwin loves to call me multiple times a day. That juggler needs to get a life. >_>

Back