• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Most annoying phone call

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    Mom calling everytime I win a battle "Hi son, I jsut spent half your money on Berries I already bought for you!" -headdesk-

rofl, *facepalms*. i even hate how "Trainer's MOM" won't stop giving us berries, i liked it better in gsc when she buys stuffed dolls. D:

personal thought: the picknicker liz is a chatterbox. :/

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2011
    the phone calls are so annoying. all of them. I have to stop and open a menu or something just to get it to stop ringing.

Years
  • I'm not a fan of Joey for sure. Liz is also really annoying. Sometimes I want to be able to ask "Mom" why she can't just do what she promised to do: save the money. Hey "mom," saving means NOT spending. >>

Years
  • honestly i dont acept anyones phone number except lances all gym leaders and rival and the events non-exclusive to game i did this awesome event were i paired up with red it was fun but yeah i dont anwser my calls except for rival,red,gym leaders because they always want to battle me

oh and i asked mom not to save my money easy as that and also about the marril evolving into azumarill she called me about that 2 so i just figured that she has a full team of marril and azumarril

Last edited:

Shadow-Lucario

People Just Get In The Way
    Years
  • the trainer just out side the first city with the gym who keeps ringing you about how he found a berry and how he wants to share it with you its like "doing important training then" "RING RING RING RING" "Hey players name just found something REALLY REALLY good . . . I FOUND A BERRY want to share" . . . . ."NO" click beep beep beep beep

Years
  • I find Wade annoying. He calls to say he found some berries, and then he calls over and over asking, "Why aren't you here yet?". Of course this is the part of the game where you don't have Fly yet so you're like. "Dude! I'm not going back through Ilex Forest, back through Union Cave, and through a bunch of grass to get some freaking berries! Why don't you come here?! It might do ya some good to travel through a cave full of Rock types so you can realize how crappy your Pokemon are!".

IcyArceusRider

Nyaaaaa <3
    Years
  • I mean, those calls from Mom wouldn't be so annoying if it didn't happen ALL THE TIME. I've gotten to where I don't even answer her because I know exactly what she's calling about. I just go to the nearest Mart and get the freaking berries already. :p

falconpunch94

Pokémon Collector
    Years
  • Joey! He seems to be the only person to call me and it's always about how he lost against a Sentret or he caught something, I just stop bothering with the phone unless it's someone important...

Shiari Xero

Completely Original
    Years
  • Lol guys she doesnt only buy berries. I got Silk Scarfs, Choice Scarfs, Focus Sash, and a Moon stone at some points. Its just random ;D

I personally hate Joey's and Oaks calls.
    "Working on your pokedex?" *Click*
    "RATTATA!" *Click*

(^The Shortened versions.)

Years
  • Yeah I got a Moon Stone from my mom. But most of the time I get berries. And honestly those berries would only be good if they were able to be held and used for a whole battle instead of just one attack.

Natester

Mostly a lurker
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Iowa
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Here is another annoying person who tends to call me from time to time and that is Todd. At the end of each call, he always says "I should challenge the Goldenrod Gym." and it gets old fast. Not as annoying as Joey and his ratatta.

TheReal

Epic Member
    Years
  • We all know what is the most annoying call! So I just leave this here:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Haha, so I read maybe a third of this thread and got bored. :x WHOO ADD-NIGHT!!!

I really enjoy getting calls from my stalker-boy... When I walked out of the elite four and he called me and told me he heard all about it. I felt so cool. It's good to know that someone actually heard about me other than Team Rocket for once. xD

But Joey... Joey, Joey, Joey... Actually, come to think of it, he hasn't called me about his rattatta in something of a few weeks! I've beaten him maybe ten times in battle and he doesn't brag about his rattatta (Raticate) anymore. o_o So now Mom's the most annoying!!! >_< Every battle... EVERY ONE! GUH!

StrickeN

The mighty force will Strike
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2010
    My mom used to annoy the mess out of me. Until she bought me a choice scarf which was useful for E4 with Gengar, then I was happy with her.

Sailor Huey OH MY GOD. He's horrible! He calls me 900000x a day.

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    The "Hello, I almost catch a Rattata, talk to you later!" ones. ._.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2014
    My mind melted when i got this from Oak
    " Hello your catching pokemon, good. Click " WTF why tell me that???!!!??! /facepalm

SukoSuNa

Nelson Mac Champ
    Years
  • IRWIN!!!!

Trainer Joey is nothing compared to Juggler Irwin.
    Every single time he has called it's the same story.
    " Hey there, hearing about your escapades rocks my soul!" CLICK!

I don't think there has ever been a time he said something different.

Back