• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most ANNOYING status condition??

Hmm.. Which status?

• Poisoned

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Burned

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Paralyzed

Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Fall asleep

Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Frozen

Votes: 15 19.2%
  • Badly poisoned

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Confused

Votes: 32 41.0%

• Total voters
    Years
    Paralysis, confusion, and sleep. It's just, annoying. Seriously, you try to attack and BAM! You either hit yourself or can't attack. Confusion, not that much but it's still annoying. Frozen as well.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I usually tend to disregard paralysis, but the most annoying status condition out there is confusion. It's annoying when you want to attack, but then you end up hitting yourself. @_@ At least with paralysis, if you can't attack you stay put...

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2013
    Frozen.

It totally sucks. I never carry anything that heals it because I never think I would get it, but then I do. = (

Years
    I don't think many people realizes the Burn drops your attack in half =\

Really? How do you know that? I don't...

EDIT : Ah yes..
    Each turn, the Pokémon afflicted with the Burn loses 1/8th of it's Max HP
    The Pokémon's Physical Attack Stat is cut by Half. This effect does not work on Pokémon with the Guts ability

Last edited:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I hate the "Frozen" status with a passion. I remember sending out my Infernape against all ice types so if he ever got frozen, I'd Flame Wheel right outta there.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    I think frezze isghey you want to know why ... my Articuno when it dinally does freeze somebody the same turn they unfrezze and not once in compietive play have that not been frozen for one whole turn ...

Thunder Beam

My Current Team on Diamond
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2008
    The ones that I hate the most it confuse and asleep condition. they both are annoying.

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    Being frozen is the worst because it renders you helpless. It's worse than sleep because not only are there moves that can be used when asleep, but it's the hardest status condition to inflict, so when it happens to you, it's like 'oh what the...!?

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Frozen is annoying, in my opinion the most annoying, sleeping is annoying too, but when your sleep your pokemon wakes up soon, when frozen, it takes much longer.

Back