• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most attractive guy character

Lieutenant Unstable

Camelot Castaway
    Years
    2. Ash. I like him best when he has his cap off and his hair is wet. Even though that seldom happens. But yeah, he definitely has a certain appeal to him <3

YES!! I mean uhh...>_>,...oh who am I kidding? *shameless drool*

Speaking of height, I kinda wish they would make everyone a little bit taller. I mean, they don't have to acknowledge age or anything, just a few extra inches of height. It would make me feel less weird...(I'm 17...Ash is immortally 10. Should I seek psychological help, or just keep my mouth closed? XD)

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
    This isn't saying anything but Professor Oak always reminded me of George Clooney. XD

I guess I'd have to go with James for this though. :/ I dunno, I don't pay a lot of attention, but he's very... I don't know how to explain it. xD Pretty I guess? :/

Oh, Eric Stuart made James' voice freaking hot, btw. It's not so much now that there's a different VA, but back when (and the episodes I mostly watch), loooove his voice. :o

When I was little I always had a huge crush on Ash. I grew out of that. xD

Last edited:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    well thought i could post in this thread seeing as it catched my eye whilst looking through the forum XD

okay

1) ash
    2) barry
    3) volkner
    4) falkner
    5) drew

=/ i'm suprised ash wasn't the first one on many posts inthis thread XD

MewMewXX

|| Tohru || Pokemon ||
    Years
    I always liked Lance. But I think that was because he's called Lance. :D
    When I was 10 it was Ash, I hated Gary because he was always so mean to him!
    I also had a thing for Lt Surge. He was ripped!

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    It goes like this to this for me...

1. Ash: Little hottie with or without Dawn he's just freakin hott.
    I also love his personality and his kindness towards Pokemon and friends.
    I love his interaction with Team Rocket. He's getting to be a better battler too.

2. Drew: Is pretty cute too.
    Good at contests.
    Love his and May's interactions.

3. Paul: Kind of like Drew but more of a jerk.
    I love his interactions with Ash.

4. James: Sweet/Cute/Good at battling.

Those are my top guys. Yah Ash is the top.

DarkDreams

Whispers in the dark...
    Years
    Paul or Ash...

Hmmm....

Damn, this is a hard one. Sometimes Ash is twice as hot as Paul, and at times Paul is 3 times as hot as Ash...

Pash.

Yeah.

I vote for Pash

Jado

Two cookies for Dane <3
    Years
    Definitely James. He is very hot. I also adore his personality.

Conway and Wallace are also attractive.

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
    Years
    For me, it's a tie between Drew and the D/P rival. Gary also deserves an honorable mention.

EagleVision1999

Commander
    Years
    I'd say James, especially in that Pokemon chronicles episode (I liked the art)
    And his japanese voice actors just happens to be one of my favorites (he also gave Tsuzuki from Descendants of Darkness his voice)

Akustar

Isn't it sad?
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2013
    Actually, I could easily expand this.

1. James: He's just such a sweet guy. And I still like bishies even if he does parody it a bit.
    2. Harley: Hysterical, and I love when he connives. And I think I'm the only one who likes the way he looks...and young-Harley cranks the cuteness up to eleven.
    3. Conway: He was just so hilariously over-the-top creepy in so many of his appearances, that I can't help but love him.
    4. Reggie: Just a really warm, nice guy who exudes a HIDDEN past. Always entrancing.
    5. Bugsy: He's just really really cute for a strange reason. And I've always felt bad for bug pokemon.
    6. Lt. Surge: He's just so American and exudes so much raw awesome manliness that I can't help but love him. Plus, the image of his Raichu fighting Pikachu is burned into my memories.

Back