• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most attractive main girl character (Revived)

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    For me, it used to be May > Dawn > Misty but now I can't really decide between May and Dawn. Although May seems to be designed to be more physically attractive, there's a part of Dawn that makes her seem more grown up than May that is also attractive even if it isn't physically one. Misty is... eurgh. Her hairstyle makes me want to vomit.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Brock finds none of them attractive and as a result none are considered attractive.

I haven't seen him do this to any of the main girls that's for sure.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    The most attractive female character in Pokemon is Harley.

XCHAMPX

Nazi 4 life!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    Who said they were implant?? hahahah;) very nice i like how much?

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 21, 2011
    It's a tie between Misty and May for me. No idea.

Now, where's the most attractive male thread?

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    classic XpkmnX said:
    <--this answers the question right here

Dammit weedle_mchairybug was right. They are corrupting children with these ****s.

They let ass go through but not ****s?

pyronical said:
    Go Misty Go!
    She'll always be 20 years old in my mind.

And even at 20 she'll still have no ass. To be fair though it's not like the show is the most concious on delivering fan service to their viewers. Barring Dawn of course.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Dammit weedle_mchairybug was right. They are corrupting children with these ****s.

They let ass go through but not ****s?

Well, I warned you. And that was just the fan-art. There was also the part in "Brave the Wave" where it was implied that she stripped (Max's reaction would most certainly imply that she did.).

And personally, if it were up to me, I wouldn't even let both privates go through. As I said on a few other threads, I remembered this show where girls were dancing on a rooftop and they took off what was their underwear/bathing suits, and only half of their body parts were censored, and that was in the afternoon during Summer Vacation.

And even at 20 she'll still have no ass. To be fair though it's not like the show is the most concious on delivering fan service to their viewers. Barring Dawn of course.

I don't really care if Misty has a butt or if she has boobs or anything like that. Heck, I wouldn't even care if any females I crushed on, am friends with, or meet have big privates, either. As long as they have a decent personality, and aren't bimboes, they're fine with me. I'd rather have females be treated with honor and respect rather than being inferior to us heterosexual males, and treated like animals or tools for our own sexual pleasure, with the women acting like complete bimboes. I also hated how heterosexuality is being portrayed today. Whenever society or the media shows a heterosexual male, they almost always think of someone like Glenn Quagmire, Charlie Harper, Gaston, Krillin, Roshi, Brock, and Brody Mitchum. Similarily, a Girl (namely a heterosexual one) often seems to act like a complete bimbo, like the majority of the girls from 2.5 men, for example.

And anyways, As stated before, I don't really care for physical appearances. I may be hardwired to be attracted to the opposite sex, but that doesn't mean I have to just drool over every girl I meet or act like Brock or Charlie Harper. So, naturally, I'd remain neutral to the topic.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    weedle_mchairybug said:
    Well, I warned you. And that was just the fan-art. There was also the part in "Brave the Wave" where it was implied that she stripped (Max's reaction would most certainly imply that she did.).

Because Max's reaction seeing his sister dress into a bathing suit should be nothing else but that. Really now.

And personally, if it were up to me, I wouldn't even let both privates go through. As I said on a few other threads, I remembered this show where girls were dancing on a rooftop and they took off what was their underwear/bathing suits, and only half of their body parts were censored, and that was in the afternoon during Summer Vacation.

Should breasts even be censored in the first place? Don't answer that by the way. I won't care for the answer.

A joke regarding the picture. Nothing else.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Because Max's reaction seeing his sister dress into a bathing suit should be nothing else but that. Really now.

Well, of course. What else could it have been? I mean, if I were him, I wouldn't try to frantically stop my sister from taking off her clothes when she's wearing a bathing suit underneath, seeing how it would only be natural that someone would wear swimsuits underneath clothes when on the beach. Not that I have a sister, of course (actually, to be honest, I don't have any siblings), but still. I would only react if I know for a fact that she isn't wearing anything underneath, and planned to take off her clothes, and THEN put on a bathing suit afterwards, right in front of company. Seeing how Max usually has a lot of brains as well as using them most of the time, I think he'd be perfectly able to deduce whether his sister is indeed wearing a Bathing suit underneath or not.

Should breasts even be censored in the first place? Don't answer that by the way. I won't care for the answer.

If the sole purpose of showing breasts is just to titilate the male audience into having an erection, or anything like that, then yes.

A joke regarding the picture. Nothing else.

This is the internet, so there is absolutely no way I'd be able to tell if you were joking, especially seeing how vocal tones aren't applicable.

pyronical

KOFFING!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2010
    Heck, I wouldn't even care if any females I crushed on, am friends with, or meet have big privates, either. As long as they have a decent personality, and aren't bimboes, they're fine with me. I'd rather have females be treated with honor and respect rather than being inferior to us heterosexual males, and treated like animals or tools for our own sexual pleasure, with the women acting like complete bimboes.

WTF? You can pretend all you like that you aren't driven by sexual desire, but it will get lonely on your pedastool all alone. Enjoying sexy females does not immediately imply that you ignore their non-physical traits.

Personally I love the female anatomy as nature intended me to do so.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    weedle_mchairybug said:
    Well, of course. What else could it have been? I mean, if I were him, I wouldn't try to frantically stop my sister from taking off her clothes when she's wearing a bathing suit underneath, seeing how it would only be natural that someone would wear swimsuits underneath clothes when on the beach. Not that I have a sister, of course (actually, to be honest, I don't have any siblings), but still. I would only react if I know for a fact that she isn't wearing anything underneath, and planned to take off her clothes, and THEN put on a bathing suit afterwards, right in front of company. Seeing how Max usually has a lot of brains as well as using them most of the time, I think he'd be perfectly able to deduce whether his sister is indeed wearing a Bathing suit underneath or not.

You're thinking into this too much. May changing in front of Max would be the equivalent of your mom changing in front of you, or his mom changing in front of him, which means you have to overreact and look away as quickly as possible. You're not going to act normal when a sibling changes in front of you, unless you're sibling is hot of course. Or you're parents for that matter.

If the sole purpose of showing breasts is just to titilate the male audience into having an erection, or anything like that, then yes.

I'll disagree again.

This is the internet, so there is absolutely no way I'd be able to tell if you were joking, especially seeing how vocal tones aren't applicable.

I hoped that quoting the picture would've helped. I would've placed "[/sarcasm]" or another telling symbol but I remember that every time I see someone do that I want to say "Shut the **** up." and take away their right to use sarcasm on the Internet.

Back