• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most attractive main girl character (Revived)

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    May for sure. She's the most attractive girl in the pokemon series, IMO.

Yeah, May > Dawn and her short skirt. xD;

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Hmm I'm not a guy but I gotta say May or Dawn is very pretty.
    Some times Dawn is more pretty than May when I watch scenes, May is more pretty than Dawn at times when I rewatch AG.

Years
    May. Like another guy said, Sugimori was probably into tah-tahs in that generation.

He determination really makes her stand out, Misty is too stubborn, and Dawn is....not very cool. May also has attractive look, she has good taste, unlike Dawn.

And, she isn't that annoying or useless! She fought on par with Ash!

So May: 3, Misty & Dawn: -18. Well, Misty is a bit more of a 1, but Dawn sucks.

DarkDreams

Whispers in the dark...
    Years
    May. Like another guy said, Sugimori was probably into tah-tahs in that generation.

He determination really makes her stand out, Misty is too stubborn, and Dawn is....not very cool. May also has attractive look, she has good taste, unlike Dawn.

And, she isn't that annoying or useless! She fought on par with Ash!

So May: 3, Misty & Dawn: -18. Well, Misty is a bit more of a 1, but Dawn sucks.

Oh, lol! Couldn't of worded it better myself :D

Did also count the opening of AG? Coz they also double battled there

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
    Years
    You all realize that the main character girls(Misty, Dawn, May) are all barely 13 right?

Anyway I think Misty and Dawn are the best lookers out of them.

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
    Years
    Dawn is actually 12 so.. Dawn when she's 16.

Dawn is 10 when she first appears so unless they have been traveling for 2 years shes not 12

The only reason I say Misty and Dawn is cause when I first watched Pokemon I had a crush on Misty though I was still a kid myself. And Dawn reminds me a bit of my little sister who acts cute but knows how to be tough

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    Dawn is 10 when she first appears so unless they have been traveling for 2 years shes not 12

The only reason I say Misty and Dawn is cause when I first watched Pokemon I had a crush on Misty though I was still a kid myself. And Dawn reminds me a bit of my little sister who acts cute but knows how to be tough

This are parts of my thread, Is this creepy?.

Dawn's birthday is April, 8th 1997, assuming Team Rocket was right in saying they have been chasing Pikachu for longer she'd been alive. They said this on September, 28 2006.

And the latest episode aired March, 4 2010 in Japan.

This would make Dawn 12 years old and 10 months.

DarkDreams

Whispers in the dark...
    Years
    You all realize that the main character girls(Misty, Dawn, May) are all barely 13 right?

Spoiler:

Not to me she isn't >>

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2012
    I liked May more than Dawn, But Dawn had a cooler appearance overall.
    I think that Max tarnished people's opinions of May though, he was just annoying beyond belief.

Left4Dead

Are you mental in the face?
    Years
    Well since I was just a kid when I started watching Pokemon I didn't care about the ages back then since the characters were actually older than me but now when I think of the characters, the age puts me off, but I'm still going to say Misty because this is what Misty would look like if they let the characters age...

Spoiler:

Tell me you wouldn't. xD

OR

You know if our protagonists little yellow Pika buddy were to be a girl...

Spoiler:

Yeah... now tell me you wouldn't ;)

Last edited:
    Back