• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most badass looking Final Fire Starter Pokemon?

Which fire-breather looks to kickass most?

• Total voters

Waking_Dreamer

Dreamer King
    Years
    So which is it? Now that we know how all the final evo fire starter pokemon look like. Appearance-wise which one out of the lot looks most kickass...?!

Most badass looking Final Fire Starter Pokemon?

Last edited:

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I think Charizard, Typhlosion, and maybe Emboar, even though I don't really like Emboar's design, he does look kind of kick-ass and bulky I guess. The reason why I don't think it's Infernape or Blaziken, is because Infernape looks very small compared to the others, and doesn't really give off that overpowering feel. I also just don't like primates at all, he is my least favourite fire starter. And for Blaziken - while the other three I mentioned come off as indestructible bulky and devastating, Blaziken looks kind of lean and swift, in comparison to e.g. Charizard, who looks big and heavy. I know that Blaziken can kick some serious ass, but he just doesn't look that way to me. Also it's a bird, which aren't very strong most of the time.

ParanoidMocha

Paranoid since '98
    Years
    I'd guess Emboard,then Blaziken,followed by Infernape,Charizard and Typhlosion

But my fave is Typhlosion tho ^^

Waking_Dreamer

Dreamer King
    Years
    The reason why I don't think it's Infernape or Blaziken, is because Infernape looks very small compared to the others, and doesn't really give off that overpowering feel. I also just don't like primates at all, he is my least favourite fire starter.

And for Blaziken - while the other three I mentioned come off as indestructible bulky and devastating, Blaziken looks kind of lean and swift, in comparison to e.g. Charizard, who looks big and heavy. I know that Blaziken can kick some serious ass, but he just doesn't look that way to me. Also it's a bird, which aren't very strong most of the time.

Interesting you said that.

If I remember correctly when it comes to the Pokedex the heaviest to lightest would be:

1. Emboar
    2. Charizard
    3. Typhlosion
    4. Infernape
    5. Blaziken

Writers of the stats took into consideration that Blaziken being a bird, would have a lighter weight structure for bones, and most of its shape would be from light feathers. I was surprised that even Infernape was heavier than him.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Charizard just looks ferocious. It's got claws, wings, and breathes fire.

I also voted for Infernape, because monkeys can be vicious... and the fire crown on its head reminds me of Planet of the Apes.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    Ganonpork

I'd have to go with Blaziken and Infernape.

Blaziken looks awesomely majestic, especially if its wrists are on fire. There's also the fact that it's the first Fire/Fighting starter, which wasn't done before at the time.

As well as being based off Sun Wukong, Infernape has those gold things on its body, as well as a head that's on fire. Nothing says awesome than a Muay Thai monkey with a head that's on fire.

Waking_Dreamer

Dreamer King
    Years
    GanonporkAs well as being based off Sun Wukong, Infernape has those gold things on its body, as well as a head that's on fire. Nothing says awesome than a Muay Thai monkey with a head that's on fire.

That reminds me would Infernape die if he got caught in the rain? Or say fell in the river?

Can his head flame go out if its submerged under water?

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    No one, because I'm much more a Grass guy.
    Once a grass, you'll be forever grass

Well, if you insist, it will be Typhlosion. Because they're very similar to bear, at least.

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
    Years
    My vote goes for Infernape, he is so Over Powered, I was gonna Vote for Charizard since he is my favorite starter too, but I went with Infernape since I predicted that ppl under-rate him. I was shocked when I saw the results though :P Infernape got even more votes than Charizard O_o...

But personally, I will go with the exact same statement as Digimon Kaiser
    "Tie between Charizard and Infernape." It is so true... :)

That reminds me would Infernape die if he got caught in the rain? Or say fell in the river?

Can his head flame go out if its submerged under water?

According to the Pokedex, his Flame on the Head Will never GO OUT.
    Man Infernape looks Awesome!! <3

Last edited:

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Charizard looks pretty awesome to me.

Typhlosion looks the less impressive in my opinion.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Interesting you said that.

If I remember correctly when it comes to the Pokedex the heaviest to lightest would be:

1. Emboar
    2. Charizard
    3. Typhlosion
    4. Infernape
    5. Blaziken

Writers of the stats took into consideration that Blaziken being a bird, would have a lighter weight structure for bones, and most of its shape would be from light feathers. I was surprised that even Infernape was heavier than him.
    Ooh wow I didn't even know that. Yeah that's pretty cool, that they took the anatomy and species into consideration.

Waking_Dreamer

Dreamer King
    Years
    My vote goes for Infernape, he is so Over Powered, I was gonna Vote for Charizard since he is my favorite starter too, but I went with Infernape since I predicted that ppl under-rate him. I was shocked when I saw the results though :P Infernape got even more votes than Charizard O_o...

But personally, I will go with the exact same statement as Digimon Kaiser
    "Tie between Charizard and Infernape." It is so true... :)

Thats why I made the voting option multiple votes.

I know some/many will equally like the design of at least two of the starters.

Years
    Shiny Charizard takes the cake, followed closely by Typhlosion, Emboar, and regular Charizard. Blaziken and Infernape just look kind of dumb to me.

Back