• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most badass looking Final Fire Starter Pokemon?

Which fire-breather looks to kickass most?

• Total voters

Hawk.

The Hawist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • PA
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Blaziken and Infernape take the cake for being the best-designed Fire starter Pokemon, IMO.
    Took the words right out of my mouth. Despite Emboar looking bulky and powerful, it's slow and sluggish. Which makes him less threatening in my opinion. I can't decide with either Blaziken or Infernape. They're both really badass.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Blaziken and Infernape win my vote. Simply because they are the best competitive-wise. If I was going simply on looks and on a 'cool-factor' I'd go for Emboar and Charizard, hands down; Charizard more than Emboar simply because he looks amazing.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2020
    The first three looked really badass (Charizard, Typhlosion, Blaziken) But i'm thinking of going with Blaziken. It's so human like, and that face looks almost like a mask. Definitely BA

Waking_Dreamer

Dreamer King
    Years
    Well Im going to go with the original Charizard.

Its not too bulky and its not too light.

The wings look awesome and the idea of soaring in the sky and breathing down fire all dragon like - is just the epitome of fire pokemon.

oocyst

SOFTware
    Years
    Charizard, Typhlosion and Emboar. I don't like the slender look of the other two, I prefer my fires to be bulky and mean, not lean and swift. I like Blaziken more than Infernape because I don't like monkeys and his design is not appealing to me.

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    Typhlosion is out of all the starters and all of the fire types.

Years
    Based on design alone, I would choose:
    1. Charizard
    2. Blaziken
    3. Typhlosion
    4. Emboar
    5. Infernape

I believe I would have placed Emboar and Infernape a little bit higher if they didn't have those unnecessary swirls in their designs (compare them to the other 3, which looks a lot less complex).

KNC

Sir Demoknight
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Charizard, followed by Typhlosion. Don't really like the others.

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2013
    I actually think emboar is one of the best new looking pokemon, but I still choose the OG charizard.

Mentalii

Back
    Years
    Charizard of course, original and shiny form just rock !
    And it's the only starter that's also a Flying type.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Charizard, its the only one that looks (somehow) scary.

zlip

______
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    Charizard didn't really stand out o me as he just looked like your evry day child's dragon. I think Blaziken as he knows martial arts (stolen twice now by Emboar and Infernape >: ( ) and just plain looks fast, strong and cool.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
    Charizard, then Typlosion.

I perfer the Gen1/2 design phillosophy. Down to earth designs, looking like somewhat natural creatures.

Machu Pichu

oddsoul.
    Years
    I wanna say Typhlosion, but I think that's just because I was a GSC kid.

Aw hell, I say Typhlosion, then Emboar. Probably because the whole "fire around the head" thing just makes them look badass to me.

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    Charizard all the way. I mean I don't know how to describe it other than badass it's just so badass. Typhlosion is next but it's a fair bit below Charizard on the badass scale for sure.

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    Charizard, then Typlosion.

I perfer the Gen1/2 design phillosophy. Down to earth designs, looking like somewhat natural creatures.

+1 to that too.
    i play 4th gen games but for some reason half my team ends up being 1st/2nd gen pkmn.

Back