• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Beautiful Pokémon ?

Kendall

Fool of a Took
    Years
    My vote goes to Gardevoir. She is the definition of elegance. A close second would be Articuno.

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    Milotic because of it's swift-like beautifulness.
    When it's Shiny it's even better.=P

Broadway

Find your wings.
    Years
    I dunno, there are quite a few that I think are beautiful. This doesn't make them my favourites, or anything, but aesthetically pleasing anyway, and I realized when thinking about it that my standard for that seems to be smooth, swooping lines. Milotic, Suicune, Dewgong and Pidgeot all have those qualities. Chimecho too, in a way, but I think I'm influences by my imagining the sound of chimes.

FWIW, my faves are Snorlax, Swampert, Mamoswine, the Nido family, Electrode... I like looking at them too, but they don't say "beauty" to me. "Kickass" maybe, lol.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Dratini or Dragonair I'd say. there's always a certain elegance about them that I think would make them contenders <3

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
    Absol. Although people associate it with death (what with its scythe and grim reaper references), is death itself not beautiful in a way since you move to a new life? Not to mention how intense Absol's eyes are, and those claws literally gleam like gems through its pearl like fur.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    I don't find Pokemon very beautiful, lol. I don't find Milotic that beautiful even if it is supposed to be the prettiest pokemon. Idk, Gardevoir?

LOOK ITS A KESHA AD AGAIN! :D

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Clearly Persian. That perfectly smooth fur, the elegantly glowing crown jewel on its forehead... it's not called the CLASSY CAT Pokemon for nothing.

Its grace and style is perfectly suited for an elite overlord such as myself.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    I can decide between many pokemon,
    But I have come up with these...

Milotic- Beautiful
    The way Milotic uses water moves is amazing and really stunning.

Gardavior - Elegant
    Gardavior's elegance and beauty really has a strong impact on many people.
    And the way it's uses pshycic attacks to make it's self truly stunning.

Lopunny - Quiet and Sweet
    Loppuny's nature quiet a sweet is somehow noticed as beautiful. And it is percieved as if it is beautiful for the way it ares for it self.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Milotic - Serene
    Roserade - Graceful
    Loppuny - Sweet
    Cressekia - Most beautiful

Ninetales433

KHR Forever *-*
    Years
    Definitely Milotic.It's graceful water moves is amazing and it is really beautiful.
    I also think Ninetales is beautiful (Pretty obvious I'd say that.)

Years
    dragonair, they look so tender, so pure, they should be called the most beautiful pokemon in the world rather than freaky milotic

iLaxbe!

by Duke R
    Years
    Rapidash is the most beautiful, I think.
    dragonair, they look so tender, so pure, they should be called the most beautiful pokemon in the world rather than freaky milotic
    Couldn't agree more, Milotic is ugly, Dragonair is cute.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

The Darkest Gale

Welcome to my life
    Years
    Beautifly- well come on its so expressive and cute but elegant
    Suicune- So beautiful and majestic
    Milotic- eh...hello?
    Glaceon- its so beautiful all the time
    Dragonair- prettier than milotic definetly

and....manetric...yes and I can tell you why

I first got ruby when I was rubbish and I didn't know anything
    so I get to the part when the best thing my pokemon game playing happens... an electrike appears. so I catch and raise then it into manetric and everytime I see it it reminds me of my dog so in my eyes manetric is the most beautiful pokemon ever
    yeah cheesy but meh...

Back