• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most epic battle theme to you?

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Tied for first place is... Miror B.'s battle theme from Colosseum, and his battle theme from XD Gale of Darkness. His Colo theme is impressive because iit's a fast-paced salsa number that's perfect for him. And his XD's theme is just a smooth, danceable disco beat that is just plain fun to listen to.

Runners up include Cynthia's theme from D/P/Pt and the Archie/Maxie batttle music.

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    The team plasma grunt thing. It always reminds me of an upbeat version of the Imperial March (Darth Vader's theme)

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2013
    The team plasma grunt thing. It always reminds me of an upbeat version of the Imperial March (Darth Vader's theme)

This is my choice as well. I love it so much that I actually get bummed out once I beat all the grunts in the game lol.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    VS World Champion (If I was a Pokemon Trainer in a game, I'd want that as my theme)
    VS Daigo (Steven to you)
    VS Red (Lance only gets to share it due to him being Champion)
    VS Team Plasma
    VS N/Final

NatureKeeper

Blue's Champion Theme and N's Final Theme tie.

N's because I liked how the music was the same yet the minor edits made the battle more exciting.

Blue's, well, because it was simply too epic. I can't find the words to describe it.

Gliese

I Drink Nozz-A-La
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2013
    Red's theme in Gen II, just because it's awesome.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
    Has to be N's Final Battle theme, especially its official N^n remix
    also, considering this is the General Pokemon gaming section, then I'll also add themes not from the main series.
    Such as:
    CIPHER admin battle theme from Colosseum and the Greevil battle theme from XD

Mysterial battle theme from Battle Revolution
    Primal Dialga battle theme from Mystery Dungeon
    and the Zekrom battle theme from Pokepark 2

Infernova

Simple Philosopher
    Years
    I must admit, when I frst started soulsilver, I got to the title screen and when it played the theme song, I said to mysel, "Okay. And we're off." I loved that song.

Haseyo

쏘쿨
    Years
    Spin-Offs: Dark Rust in Pokemon Rumble Blast.

Main series: Roaming Legendaries from B/W (like Thundarus). The tempo switching is just epic to me.

Runner up: Elite Four from B/W.

I've been playing since Gen I when it first came out, but B/W's OST is just fantastic, hands down my favorite. The Dark Rust battle theme in PRB is beyond epic though. Youtube it if you haven't played before.

Back