• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most fake Pokemon Card you've ever seen

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I made a Arceus card named "I PWNed YOU!", and the only attack is: Doom doom: Always faints the Pokemon. lol It also had no Weaknesses and Resistances.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    I once found a card on the ground at school...

it was called: Darkocity Groudon

it looked like a black skeletal groudon.

It's attacks were:
    fart. it did 20 damage
    burrito. after using this, fart did 50 more damage.
    Super Mega HaXXOr Groudon Claw. it did 6666 damage.

it was also obama type, and it's weakness was any george bush type move

Ashbox

Switched Accounts
    Years
    roflmaobbqsauce???

i used to be paid to make fake tcg cards in pokemon and yugioh
    i had this nice cardstock and my printer to make them look almost real....
    but they cost about $2 to make a piece x.x
    the last 1 i made used the character from my avatar [sylux from metroid prime:hunters, but corrupted [like in metroid prime 3]]

heres its specs------

name: Corrupted Sylux
    hp: 3,000
    attacks: shock coil - 200 damage
    lockjaw - [flip 3 coins, this attack does 100x the number of heads]
    [2 electric energy for first attack, 4 for the second]
    type: dark
    weakness: n/a
    resistance: n/a
    retreat cost: 4
    pokebody: ARMOR- Corrupted Sylux is not affected by special conditions

Tsuki~

Slightly Insane >:3
    Years
    The fakest Pokemon card I have ever seen was this really random Mew card. The whole card was gold & rainbow-ish, was shiny all over, and the pic of Mew looked like an egyptian hieroglyph. The text was HUGE and was in some random language, probably Egyptian. My bro bought it off of some kid on the bus for $5. Oh, and guess what?

It was a sticker. $5 for a sticker.....-.-'

Ashbox

Switched Accounts
    Years
    The fakest Pokemon card I have ever seen was this really random Mew card. The whole card was gold & rainbow-ish, was shiny all over, and the pic of Mew looked like an egyptian hieroglyph. The text was HUGE and was in some random language, probably Egyptian. My bro bought it off of some kid on the bus for $5. Oh, and guess what?

it was real.... they came out when you went to see pokemon 2000 in theaters...

its a promo card

Dog11561

People to see, things to do.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 22, 2023

That's probably not a fake, it must of been that promo card from Pokemon Mewtwo's Revenge or Pokemon The Movie 2000. I got that in this thing with some rare cards. My favorite card but I lost it......

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    the shadow lugia card my friend had.

1. It was absolutely huge!
    2. It had 300 HP.
    3. It's attack, Shadow Blast, did 1000 damage.

lol! :D

Instead of Shadow Blast, did you mean Shadow Storm? If so, this is actually a real card.

Most fake Pokemon Card you've ever seen

Dog11561

People to see, things to do.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 22, 2023
    aw... thanks! what's another fake card i've seen..... not many, i did see lots of those dumb yugioh cards like the ones that are cheap looking and have weird names. i bought a 3 pack from blockbuster for 3 bucks and 1 pack was in spanish.....that's y i changed all of my card money from 1/2 pokemon, 7/16 yugioh, and 1/16 other to 15/16 pokemon and 1/16 other.

ShaySkymin

It's thaaaaaank Shaymin time!
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    I happen to own "Grachomp Lv.x" and Energy Restor".
    I don't know about all your aipom blasts and such, but I have seen a reverse holo colorless Dialga card.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I've seen a Mew which was of the "normal" type. It's best attack was also flamethrower which did 30 damage to the opponent.

Hardy Har Har

Oh dear, oh my...
    Years
    I happen to own "Grachomp Lv.x" and Energy Restor".
    That also happened to me, and I forgot to mention that I happen to own a Torterra LV. 51, has earthquake and frenzy plant, but the attacks have no energy symbols. Are you buying those cards on a public market?

EDIT: Oh, I forgot to mention that my cousin bought a box of cards, and he ended up having a Charmeleon with this text below the word "STAGE 1": Evolves from Vulpix.

Last edited:

Shardwire

I eated your cookie.
    Years
    When the card is like this:

Magmar 60 Hp

Picture of a Sandslash

Obviously you can see how THAT would be fake. =p

Back